- MUNDAY CONSOLIDATED INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS. // Munday Courier (TX);4/26/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p4
The article announces the request for proposals (RFP) being sought by the Munday Consolidated Independent School District for student insurance coverage, with responses to be received until May 11, 2012.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32661, p13
A calendar of deadlines for the service proposals requested by various governments and agencies in the U.S. is presented. The proposals for underwriting services requested by the Milwaukee County, Wisconsin is due on July 6, 2007. The Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board in California will only...
- Minnesota Management & Budget (MMB): Notice of a Request for Proposal for Underwriting Services Related to the Issuance of State Appropriation Bonds Used to Finance the Public Sector Share of a Professional Football Stadium by the State of Minnesota. // Minnesota State Register;9/23/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p422
The article focuses on requests for proposals issued by the Minnesota Department of Management and Budget from financial institutes to provide underwriting services for Issuance of State Appropriation Bonds Used to Finance the Public Sector Share of a Professional Football Stadium.
- Oklahoma Teachers' Preps For Dual Search. Sorondo, Marc // Investment Management Weekly;10/31/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the plan of the Teachers' Retirement System of Oklahoma to issue requests for proposals for a large-cap growth and an all-cap growth manager in November 2005. Funds that will be handled by the managers; Role of consultant Greg Weaver in the search.
- Hampden County Issues Equity RFPs. M. S. // Investment Management Weekly;5/14/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p2
The article reports on that the Hampden County Regional Retirement System has issued requests for proposals (RFP) for large-capitalization managers to oversee growth and value mandates of $35 million each for the plan. According to Julianne Bartley, the administrator of the Hampden,...
- Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) Disability Services Division Addendum to Request for Proposals to Provide Vendor Fiscal/Employer Agent Financial Management Services. // Minnesota State Register;6/9/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p1621
The article announces the release of an addendum concerning the request for proposal (RFP) to provide vendor/fiscal agent financial management services by the Minnesota Department of Human Services previously published in the June 2, 2014 issue of the "Minnesota State Register."
- CHANGES AHEAD. // Pensions & Investments;6/25/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p50
The article reports on the request for proposal (RFP) for equity management services issued by various institutions in the U.S. The deadline of the proposals for equity management services seek by Nevada Deferred Compensation Fund, Carson City is extended on June 29, 2007. Massachusetts-based...
- Time To Adjust. KOCO, LINDA // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/1/2009, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p14
In this article the author discusses the significance of long-term durations in business planning, investing, and insurance products in the U.S. She also notes the importance of liquidity features to insurance products allowing people to put money in and take it out almost like savings account....
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32392, p13
The article presents a directory related to request for proposals from several issuers in the United States. Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund has issued deadline for underwriter services on May 31, 2006. New York City Transitional Finance Authority has issued the deadline for the services such...