Bryant Miller Taps Ex-Hunton & Williams Partner to Lead New D.C. Office
- Bryant Miller & Olive Opening Office In Jacksonville, Hires Two Partners. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p6
Reports on the opening of an office of Bryant Miller & Olive, a law firm specializing in public finance and state and local government law, in Jacksonville, Florida. Recruitment of new partners of the firm to launch the business there; Career history of the new partners; Background of the firm.
- Counsel for College Bonds. Sigo, Shell // Bond Buyer;5/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32384, p43
The article reports on the approval by the Florida cabinet to hire the law firm Bryant Miller & Olive law firm as bond counsel for the provision of community college capital improvement revenue bonds. The bonds will be released by the state Division of Bond Finance and insured by capital...
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32780, p27
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. Moody's Investors Service Inc. updated its assessment of mortgage market stress on the ratings of financial guaranty firms. Standard & Poor's Corp. downgraded the rating of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. to CCC from A and changed its outlook on the...
- Grace Dunlap Elected Managing Shareholder of Bryant Miller Olive. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;10/5/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33594, p6
The article announces that attorney Grace Dunlap has been elected as managing shareholder at Bryant Miller Olive LLP.
- Freeman joins Florida's Bryant Miller Olive. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/10/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33744, p4
The article announces the appointment of Judson Freeman at Bryant Miller Olive LLP's public finance group.
- $1B California Deal Draws Mixed Reactions From Fund Managers. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p1
Reports the reaction of fund managers to the sale of general obligation bonds by the state of California. Attitude of the state treasurer toward the sale; Comment of investment advisers on the bond sale; Projects intended for the bond proceeds.
- California managers' flexibility helps keep them on top. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p6
Reports on the flexibility of California fund managers. Swapping of bonds; Performance of Mello-Roos land-backed financings.
- To bolster money funds credit picks, keep your eye on 'why, how, and what'. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;07/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30675, p8
Reports that portfolio managers in the United States need to keep track of every bond purchase to ensure their credit-selection policies are foolproof. Development of good credit policy.
- Fund managers relieved to leave 1994 far behind them. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;02/10/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30328, p6
Focuses on the views of fund managers over the bond market trends experienced by the United States in 1994. Bearishness of market movements according to James Gammon from Lebenthal Asset Management; Low rates of yields in the bonds managed by Insight Investment according to firm official Raye...