San Diego Mayor Sanders Signs First Budget
- Mayor announces 2009 budget town hall meeting. // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/17/2008, Issue 1060, p18
The article reports on the town hall meeting announced by mayor Jerry Sanders to be held on April 29, 2008 at the City Heights/Weingart Branch Library & Performance Annex in San Diego, California. The series of town hall meeting will allow Sanders to share important elements of the Fiscal Year...
- Mayor Goes on Offensive Against Sequestration. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;7/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p3
The article reports that Jerry Sanders, mayor of San Diego, California recently criticized the U.S. Congress 10-year sequestration program to reduce spending, and said that the budget cuts would have a negative impact on the economy of San Diego.
- San Diego's New Budget. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32362, p1
The article reports on the release of the fiscal 2007 budget proposal prepared by San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders. The budget shows that the city's underfunded pension system continues to dominate its decision-making. The city, which has a general fund budget of about 1.3 billion dollars, faces an...
- San Diego Slashes $37 Million From General Fund Budget. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/26/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33012, p44
The article reports on the approval of proposed cuts by Jerry Sanders, mayor of San Diego, California Mayor. The City Council passed most of Sanders' proposal slashing $37.3 million from the $1.19 billion general fund budget, but it refused to cut popular city services like libraries and...
- Mayor Declares Mission Accomplished On Structural Deficit is DÃ©jÃ Vu. Aguirre, Michael J. // La Prensa San Diego;3/2/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p6
The article presents the view of the author regarding the statements of Jerry Sanders, the Mayor of San Diego, California that the budget deficit of the city has been solved.
- CALIFORNIA: Still No San Diego CAFR. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32501, p33
The article focuses on issues concerning the delay of the issuance of comprehensive annual financial reports (CAFR) for fiscal year 2003 of San Diego, California. It also presents the views of the city Mayor Jerry Sanders on the timetable for the release of financial statements. It was believed...
- Revenue Outlook Improves. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p33
The article reports that the state revenue collections of New Mexico was higher than anticipated in fiscal 2006. The state closed the budget year with $697 million in reserves or 14.8% of spending. For fiscal 2007, it expects to collect about $320 million more than what has been project when the...
- Budget Receipts by Source, Fiscal Year to Date, 2003-2004. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p13
Presents a graph about the budget receipts of the U.S. federal government for fiscal 2003 and 2004. Decrease in individual income tax budget receipt in 2004; Increase in corporate income tax budget receipts in 2004.
- On-Budget and Off-Budget Receipts by Source. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p15
Presents a table about the U.S. federal government's on-budget and off-budget receipts by source for the first-quarter of fiscal 2004. Social insurance and retirement budget receipts; Individual and corporation income tax budget receipts; Old-age, disability and hospital insurance budget receipts.