Treasury 9-Year, 11-Mos Go at 4.975% High Yield
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.196B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32399, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will raise $11.96 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182 day discount bills.
- Treasury 2-Years, 5-Years To Raise $8.996B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32534, p6
The article reports on the move of the Treasury Department to increase about $8.996 billion of new cash through an auction of $20 billion two -year notes on December 27, 2006 and $13 billion five-year notes on December 28, 2006 in the U.S. Furthermore, a $24.004 billion-worth of refund will be...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 4.921% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32456, p6
The article reports on the $22 billion of two-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department. The notes have 4.921% yield, a price of 99.913392. The bid-to-cover ration was 2.32 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 1.16%. The median yield was 4.898% and the low yield was 4.85000%....
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $2B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32477, p7
The article reports on the $2 billion of new cash raised by the U.S. Treasury Department through weekly auctions of treasury bills. The department will auction 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $31 billion to refund $29 billion in maturing securities. To be sold are $16 billion of...
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 3.30% Yield. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p2
Reports on the auction of two-year old notes by the U.S. Treasury Department as of December 28, 2001. Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Treasury Details It Weekly Auction. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p2
Reports on the funds raised at a weekly auction of discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department to refund maturing securities.
- News In Brief: Treasury Details Its Weekly Auction. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p2
Reports on plans of the U.S. Department of Treasury to raise cash at its weekly auction of discount bills as of February 8, 2002. Aim of the department to refund 29.804 billion dollar securities.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.75% High. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the auction of the four-week bills with coupon by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.135% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p20
The article reports on the 31 billion dollars auction of the U.S. Treasury Department for the four-week bills at 0.135% high yield.