Wholesale Inventories, Sales Increased in April
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Gained. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31880, p2
Reports on the rise in inventories of merchant wholesalers to their highest levels according to Commerce Department data. Sales growth; Results of IFR BondData America's poll of economists regarding the wholesale inventories; Inventories of durable goods; Durable goods sales; Inventories-to-sale...
- Productive Partnerships. LEARY, PATRICK T. // LIMRA's MarketFacts Quarterly;2014, Issue 3, p60
The article discusses the strategy of wholesalers to grab the attentions of financial professionals which includes comprehensive wholesaling product, pricing, and value-added services, wholesaler's relationship with a firm and its advisors, and sales and marketing strategy.
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Rise. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32027, p2
The article reports on the rise in inventories of merchant wholesalers in the U.S. According to Commerce Department data Inventories of merchant wholesalers rose in October 2004, climbing 1.1% to $323.1 billion. Meanwhile, sales grew by the largest percentage since March 2004, climbing 1.6% to...
- Merchant Inventories Flat; Sales Gain. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the variation in inventories of merchant wholesalers in Washington as of September 10, 2003. Percent increase in wholesales for July, 2003; Decrease of inventories of durable goods.
- Wholesale inventories rose. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/11/2014, pA02
Wholesale inventories rose 0.3% in June, less than the 0.7% expected. May's gain was revised to 0.3% from 0.5%. Wholesale sales rose 0.2% in June. The inventory-to-sales ratio was 1.17 months.
- Wholesale inventories. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/12/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase of the wholesale inventories in the U.S. in June 2015.
- RECENT CHANGES MADE BY THE WHOLESALERS OF CONSUMER GOODS. Tiz, Bruno // Journal of Marketing;Sep49, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p275
The article presents information about the changing role of wholesale trade in the selling of consumer goods in the United States. A discussion is presented about the wholesaler's position as a middleman and the tendency of retailers and manufacturers to eliminate this position through direct...
- Wholesale vs. retail. Lewis, Patrice // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p86
The article examines whether wholesale or retail is better for a home craft business. It says a product may be limited to retail sales if it can only be made one at a time. One of the steps that need to be taken when considering how to wholesale a product is to determine the prices. Also...
- SUPPLIERS FORCED TO CUT PRICES TO STOP UK SOURCING. // Checkout;Jan2009, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the distributors who are forced to cut their wholesale prices in Ireland. The move aims to win back business from the country's retailers who have switched to buying from Great Britain due to cheaper prices created by the currency differential. A number of large branded...