- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 21, 2005. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32224, p39
Presents a chart depicting plain or insured government obligation yield curves as of September 21, 2005 in the U.S.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the rate of return for March 30, 2011 in the U.S. including one on the Bond Buyer 40, one on government securities prices, and one on the Bond Buyer's 30-Day Visible Supply.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p21
Several charts are presented that list market statistics in the U.S. including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, and U.S. securies prices.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33208, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the business performance of bonds in the U.S. including market yields since October 15-28, 2009, flow of bonds from November 2008-October 2009 and prices in government securities.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33676, p1
A chart and two tables are presented depicting the bond yield indicators in the U.S. as of March 2012, including consumer credit, government securities prices, and municipal bond index.
- MARKET MONITOR. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/30/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p23
Several tables are presented which show foreign exchange market data, benchmark bonds and U.S. bond yields as of October 2006.
- Far West: Plain/insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 5, 2005. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p41
Presents a chart depicting plain/insured government obligation yield curves in the U.S. as of October 5, 2005.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32866, p32
Several charts are presented showing the statistics of government bonds in the U.S., including short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices and reoffering yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32967, p21
Several charts are presented depicting the statistics of government securities in the U.S. bond market, including the yields of short-term tax-exempt bonds, the prices of securities, and the increase in visible supply of government bonds.