Nevada Braces for Executive Turnover
- THE PUBLIC DEBT: FACTS AND FIGURES. // Congressional Digest;May63, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p137
Presents the public debt figures of the U.S. government as of December 1962. Events in modern history of the U.S., which had an impact on its public debt; Problems of debt management, which are classified under two categories of government securities; Manner of distribution of deficits of the...
- Greece sells â‚¬1.3 bln of three-month T-bills. // Regional Today;8/13/2014, p2
The article focuses on the 1.3 billion euros-worth of three-month treasury bills sold by Greece in August 2014 according to the country's Public Debt Management Agency (PDMA).
- N.J. Considering Converting $3.4B of Auction-Rate Debt to Alternate Mode. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/22/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32821, p7
The article reports on the consideration of New Jersey officials on whether to convert or refinance its $3.4 billion of auction-rate debt into variable- or fixed-rate mode. The state's $493 million auction-rate bonds failed to gain sufficient buyers over the past week and issuers were recently...
- California's Lockyer Says State Should Diversify Bonds It Issues. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32725, p35
The article reports on the suggestion of California treasurer Bill Lockyer that as the state prepares to increase its debt load, it should consider diversifying the types of bonds that it issues. Lockyer stresses that the issued bonds can be diversified by creating new general obligation (GO)...
- Two of Europe's PIGS,. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/3/2014, pA02
Two of Europe's PIGS, the countries whose sovereign debt crises engulfed the continent, are funding short-term debt repayments early. Ireland is refunding debt maturing in '16, and Portugal is readying a new issuance of U.S. dollar-denominated 10-year bonds.
- PM Modi backed RBI in turf war with finance ministry. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;5/10/2015, p14
The article reports that India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not back Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's plans to strip powers to regulate the government bond market and manage public debt from the Reserve Bank of India.
- Debts. Socrates, Grorge // Management Services;Oct88, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p22
This article focuses on the role of courts in debt management. If the debtor has no money or assets, then one might have been better advised to have written the debt off since it is a waste of time and money to pursue such a claim. The person who starts the action, that is the person making the...
- Top 10 Wealth Management Pitfalls. Stevens, Sue // Morningstar Practical Finance;Nov2006, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p1
The article presents the top 10 wealth management pitfalls. These include asset protection, managing cash flow, debt management, paying attention to financial security, investment strategies, managing business windfalls, getting the most from one's retirement plans, retirement drawdown, estate...
- Lawsuit financing: Tools to aid attorney and client. Solomon, Dave // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/15/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p27
The article presents information on lawsuit financing which concerns the attorney and a client who is an injury victim. The financing option give's the client's attorney the time to properly prosecute the case and the clients can pay their living expenses while the case is pending. In...