Market Will Finally See More Hartsfield-jackson Bonds
- Burlington, Vt., Voters Give OK to $25M Sale for Airport. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/12/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31511, p6
Reports on the approval of a multi-million dollar bond sale to finance an expansion at the Burlington International Airport in Burlington, Vermont by city voters as of November 12, 2002. Measures by which the bonds would be secured; Company that would negotiate the sale; Underlying credit...
- DFW Will Test the Waters in Biggest Post-9/11 Airport Deal . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p1
Reports that the Dallas, Texas-based Fort Worth International Airport Board is planning to sell 650 million dollars in insured revenue bonds on December 11, 2001. Views of the co-financial advisor to the deal; Value of bonds that will pay off outstanding commercial paper; Reason behind the...
- DFW Airport Voting on $1.8 Billion Piece of Capital Plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31587, p36
Reports that Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport officials in Dallas, Texas will vote on a plan to accelerate the airport's multi-billion dollar capital development plan with the issuance of 1.8 billion dollars of airport revenue bonds as of 2003. Factors contributing to the move; Details...
- ST. MAARTEN. // Caribbean Update;Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p21
The article reports on the issuance by St. Maarten of a bond worth 132 million U.S. dollars aimed at funding a project to upgrade the Princess Juliana International Airport.
- DFW completes largest bond sale. Bennison, Gail // Fort Worth Business Press;5/9/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p36
Reports on the completion of the bond sale of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Dallas, Texas. Value of the sale; Description of the sale according to airport board chairman Max Wells; Companies that acted as co-bookrunners and co-managers in the bond sale.
- Harrisburg Airport to Issue $129M for 'Euro-Style' Terminal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/3/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31565, p4
Reports that Harrisburg International Airport in Pennsylvania is set to sell 129 million dollars in terms of revenue bonds to finance capital projects as of February 3, 2003. Owners of the airport since 1998; Percentage growth in passengers at the airport during a fiscal year; Senior manager...
- O'Hare Closer to Big Deal. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31688, p1
Reports on the possibility of sale of new money and refunding bonds backed by general revenues at Chicago, Illinois-based O'Hare International Airport during the second week of August 2003. Ratings of the bonds by three rating agencies; Benefits for the airport from the sale; Statistical...
- Mayor Hahn Unveils Financing For $9 Billion LAX Redesign Plan. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31676, p48
Focuses on the plan of mayor James Hahn of Los Angeles, California to include general airport revenue bonds among many other funding mechanisms, for financing the $9 billion redesign and reconfiguration of Los Angeles International Airport. Other funding mechanisms to be used by the airport;...
- Are Florida Airport Deals A Harbinger? DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/6/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31380, p1
Reports the selling of revenue bonds for the Orlando and Miami international airports in Florida. Development of position in the bond market; Subject of the bond for alternative minimum tax; Conclusion of the deal through negotiations.