- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33475, p25
No abstract available.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
A chart is presented that shows the results of negotiated bond sales for November 12 to 14, 2014 including the Alabama Housing Finance Authority, Northwest Fire District of Pima County in Arizona and Water and Sewer System Revenue Refunding and Improvement Bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p22
Tables are presented that indicated the negotiated sales outcome of several bonds including North Marshall Utilities Board's Water Revenue Bonds, Arizona Transportation Board's Transportation Excise Tax Revenue Refunding Bonds and Pima County Industrial Development Authority's Education Revenue...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p38
Presents charts and graphs indicating the performance of bonds and government securities in the United States as of January 5, 1998. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; Futures markets; Municipal bond index.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p24
Several charts are presented that list the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of August 2006. These include various deals by the Fort Payne Public Building Authority in Alabama, the 2006 General Obligation Bonds, Series A by Anchorage, Alaska, and the water revenue bonds by North...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32511, p28
Several charts are presented depicting the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. They include the general obligation bonds in Southborough, Massachusetts, school district bonds of Avon Central School District in New York, and limited tax general obligation bonds in Ash Township, Michigan.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33113, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of the municipal market in the U.S. while Build America Bond issues are sold.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p32
Presents charts and graphs related to the bond market in the United States as of March 25, 1999. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; US securities prices; Municipal Market Data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2006, Vol. 352 Issue 32514, p33
Several charts are presented that list results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. in 2006. They include the general obligation refunding bonds of Suwanee City in Georgia, the general obligation public facilities bonds of Queen Anne's County in Maryland, and the various proposed bonds of...