Henry Ford's Health Issue
- Detroit's Revitalized Henry Ford Health System to Sell $97.4M. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31560, p5
Reports on the sale of $97.4 million of revenue refunding bonds by Detroit, Michigan-based Henry Ford Health System Inc. to generate finances. Benefits of the sale to the company; Credit rating of the bonds by various agencies; Shift of inpatient beds to an outpatient facility by the company in...
- Detroit Health System Plans Expansion, New Hospital. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p6
The article reports on the plan of Henry Ford Health System for a 300 million dollar cash-funded expansion and renovation of its hospital in Detroit, Michigan. Cash from investment of earnings from operations and from philanthropic support will fund the campus development in the city according...
- Henry Ford Health Offering $322M to Expand Reach. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/13/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33198, p5
The article reports on the move of Henry Ford Health Systems (HFHS) to offer 322 million dollars of new-money and refunding revenue bonds to further expand its operation across southeast Michigan. It notes that the system is expected to enter the market with its new-money and refunding revenue...
- Hospitals move to bond market as credit crunch thaws. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;11/2/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p6
The article informs that Henry Ford Health System and Trinity Health have issued more than 600 million dollars in fixed-rate revenue bonds to refinance debt and reimburse the Southeast Michigan-based systems for past capital expenditures. Other health care systems of Detroit, Michigan, are...
- Moody's Warns of Possible Downgrade of Henry Ford Health. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34107, p1
The article focuses on a report from Moody's Investors Service Inc. as of May 3014, according to which Moody's has placed A2 rating of the Henry Ford Health System on review for possible downgrade due to decline in its operating performance. It mentions the factors affecting the health system...
- Heavyweights get hit. Jaklevic, Mary Chris; Rauber, Chris // Modern Healthcare;09/28/98, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p18
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded bonds issued by Catholic Healthcare West (CHW) and Henry Ford Health System. Prediction on CHW; Information on CHW financial condition; Factors affecting CHW financial results.
- Cash Yields Drop 8-10 Basis Points; Puerto Rico Leads $1.8B in New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Reports on bond issues that came to the bond market on August 6, 2003. Financial worth of these bond issues; Bonds that entered the market; Fall in cash bond yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Presents information on the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of August 6, 2003.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p35
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. as of August 2005.