ARKANSAS: Mixed Results
- Raleigh, N.C., Finishing $300M Deal; Raters Note Rising Water, Sewer Needs. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/20/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32470, p44
The article reports on the completion of the sale of almost $300 million worth of water and sewer system revenue bonds by the city government of Raleigh, North Carolina on September 20, 2006. Although the deal is expected to do well in light of its strong ratings, rating agencies are expressing...
- N.Y. Dorm Auth.OKs $500M in Debt. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Reports on the New York State Dormitory Authority's approval of debt to be issued in separate bond sales for a hospital and college. Approval of bond sales by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Total amount of tax-exempt fixed-rate refunding bonds to be sold for the New...
- Fort Smith livestock market report. // High Plains Journal;8/18/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 33, p28B
The article focuses on the livestock market condition in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- Fort Smith livestock auction report. // High Plains Journal;12/8/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 50, p28B
The article presents livestock auction report prepared by the Fort Smith Livestock in Arkansas on December 1, 2014.
- L.A. Schools Selling $1.8B of GOs, Part Tax-Exempt and Part BABs. WARD, ANDREW // Bond Buyer;2/9/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33263, p28
The article reports on the plan of Los Angeles Unified School District to sell 1.8 billion of general obligations bonds in February, 2010. It notes that the plan includes two bond offerings, about a third as tax-exempt debt and about two thirds taxable Build America Bonds (BABs). It mentions...
- Voters in Two Texas School Districts Approve Nearly $200M in Borrowing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32279, p29
The article focuses on the approval of the general obligation bond questions by the voters in the Comal Independent School District near San Antonio, Texas on December 13, 2005. This is the largest debt authorization in the Texas district's history. The authority plans to use the proceeds from...
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;5/26/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p53
This article presents information related to the U.S. Treasury Bonds. When maturity is 3 months yield is 2.74, 6 months yield is 3.02, 24 months yield is 3.62, 36 months yield is 3.70, 60 months yield is 3.84, 120 months yield is 4.10, 360 months yield is 4.42.
- Kommunale Finanzierung. // Die Bank;jun2012, Issue 6, p26
The article discusses the financial condition and debt situation of municipalities in Europe, calls for greater finance communication between banks and local government, and suggests local governments consider issuing public bonds.
- Nationwide. // Golf World;5/2/2003, Vol. 56 Issue 39, p38
Presents the results of the Rheem Classic golf tournament in Fort Smith, Arkansas in April 2003.