U.S. Bank Names New Midwest Development VP
- Eckert Seamans Hires Ex-Allegheny County, Pa., Solicitor. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p7
The article reports that Charles P. McCullough, the former solicitor of the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, has been hired to the public finance department of Pittsburgh-based financial company Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott LLC. In addition to his time as the county solicitor, McCullough has...
- PEOPLE: MORTGAGE BANKING. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Presents career developments on several financial executives in the United States as of October 2001. Promotion of Carlos M. Garcia as chief of banking and insurance operations of Countrywide Credit Industries Inc.; Appointment of David Dessner as head of the Connecticut office of New York...
- PEOPLE: MORTGAGE INSURANCE. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Reports career developments of several financial executives in the United States as of October 2001. Appointment of Peter F. Reilly as vice-president of sales and marketing for Madison Title Insurance Agency LLC; Promotion of Michael Hitt as assistant vice president of market analysis and...
- PEOPLE: REAL ESTATE/CONSULTING. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Presents career developments of several financial executives in the United States as of October 2001. Appointment of Robert J. Walner as chief administrative officer of Grubb & Ellis Co.; Selection of Mark I. Rabinowitz as co-chair of financial services department of Blank Rome Comisky &...
- Sandy Lyons. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Winter2001, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the significance of achieving designation as a Certified Defense Financial Manager in the United States Department of Defense. Value of the designation to career development.
- people. // AATCC Review;Nov2005, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p9
The article reports on career development involving executives in the textile industry as of November 2005. Phillip H. Cook has been named corporate vice-president of strategic development and new ventures of the Dow Chemical Co. Brad Harker is appointed as vice-president for Shade Clothing. Ray...
- Amvescap's Flanagan Re-Elected as ICI Chair. // Money Management Executive;10/23/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p4
Career developments involving financial executives in the U.S. are discussed. Martin L. Flanagan, president and CEO at Amvescap, has been re-elected as chairman of the Investment Co. Institute. Executive vice president at Capital Research and Management Paul Haaga has also been re-elected as...
- Educational Key to Financial Executive Success. // Training Directors Journal / ASTD;Dec65, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p38
Discusses the success of financial executives. Statistics depicting the educational qualifications of the executives; Impact of better understanding of financial operations of the executives on their career prospects; Salaries of the executives.
- names in the news. // Financial Executive;Jul2007, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p71
The article presents various career developments for members of the Financial Executive Institute.