Massachusetts Water Authority Names Treasurer Patricia Filippone New CFO
- Mariely DÃaz's dedication pays off. // Caribbean Business;10/30/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 43, pS4
The article features Dr. Mariely DÃaz, NegrÃ³n, chief financial officer (CFO) and president of Optima Infusion Pharmacy in Puerto Rico. NegrÃ³n acknowledges the support of her mother who never hesitated to agree with her plans of opening a pharmacy that offers home service, deliveries...
- Lancaster Is Kaiser CFO. // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep2005, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p13
Reports that Oakland, California-based nonprofit health care provider Kaiser Permanente has named Kathy Lancaster chief financial officer (CFO) and senior vice president. Departure of the previous CFO Robert Briggs; 17-year career at Prudential Healthcare; Medical care for more than eight...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. Feng Zhen // Treasury & Risk Management;Apr2004, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p47
Reports on the career moves of executives and women executives in the United States financial services industry as of April 2004. Duke Energy Corp. chief financial officer and group vice president David Hauser; Georgia-Pacific Corp. controller Robert Nelson and vice president of internal audit...
- WOMEN IN PLASTICS. // Plastics News;7/20/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p0019
An interview with Ann Campbell, chief financial officer (CFO) of the plastics engineering company Performance Engineered Products Inc. headquartered in Ponoma, California, is presented. She reveals her greatest achievement and the lessons she learned from her failures. Campbell shares the...
- A few good women at the top: The China case. Liu, Shimin // Business Horizons;Jul2013, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p483
Abstract: In the face of global economic downturns, an increasing number of women are rising to top management positions. What happened in China seems to resonate with the trend in the West. In China, only one in four have made it to the top management level, with a majority taking the position...
- Is Sallie Krawcheck Ready For Citi's Big League? Engen, John // U.S. Banker;Nov2004, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on the selection of Sallie Krawcheck as CFO of Citigroup Inc. in the U.S. New responsibilities of Krawcheck; Comments of several financial executives regarding the reorganization at the bank; Possible sale of the Smith Barney brokerage unit of Citigroup where Krawcheck is the former CEO.
- Finding quarters in the CFO's office. Benson, Barbara // Crain's New York Business;09/29/97, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p26
Reports that the growing number of female chief financial officers (CFOs), is a sign that women are progressing. Cadre of women in New York City in CFO positions; Number of women CFOs found in Fortune 500 companies in 1995 based on a survey; Where the growing sisterhood of female CFOs can be found.
- New director, location for SF Camerawork. // Artweek;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p2
The article reports that SF Camerawork, a nonprofit artist's organization and gallery in San Francisco, California, has announced the appointment of Sharon Tanenbaum as its executive director starting July 1, 2006. Tanenbaum has worked closely with SF Camerawork for more than ten years in areas...
- Janney Taps PNC's Tom Henson as Public Finance Chief. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;7/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33551, p7
The article announces that Tom Henson was appointed public finance chief at Janney Capital Markets in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.