N.J. Water Infrastructure Trust Readies $107M Refunding
- N.J. Environmental Trust Looks to Finance $900M of Water Projects. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/10/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33129, p23
The article reports that the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust (NJEIT) may finance nearly $900 million of clean water and wastewater projects in fiscal 2010. The fund almost double the trust's typical annual program, with the aid of federal and state stimulus funds. According to...
- Agency's fiscal finesse stands out for N.J. P., SHANKAR // njbiz;6/8/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p6
The article focuses on the efforts of the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust (EIT), partner agency of the state Department of Environmental Protection, to allocate federal stimulus funds to critical water projects. According to executive director Dennis Hart, municipal and county...
- Understanding stimulus guidelines. Shankar, P. // njbiz;6/1/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p5
The article focuses on the importance of understanding federal stimulus guidelines, according to the state Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust (EIT). Nancy Wittenberg of DEP noted the availability of $204 million in stimulus funds...
- N.J. Environmental Infrastructure Trust Sets $200M Triple-A Refunding. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;8/14/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33764, p3
The article reports that the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust, which offers low-cost financing for environmental infrastructure projects, is set to offer 200 million dollars of triple-A rated refunding bonds.
- Flood of $600 Million in Triple-A Water Bonds Will Soon Hit the Market. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30995, p6
Reports on the water bonds that will be issued through state revolving funds in Northeast United States. Bonds that will be issued by the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust and the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust; Structure of the bonds.
- In Water We Trust. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/15/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33416, p1
The article reports on the plan of the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust to sell its 130 million of tax-exempt debt by competitive bid to help finance water infrastructure. It states that the bond sale is a combined borrowing for 55 local governments and five private water companies....
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33700, p26
A chart is presented which lists bond issue balance offerings in the U.S. from March 21 to April 18, 2012 including Stonington, Connecticut, Daytona Beach, Florida, and New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust.
- New Jersey Environmental Trust to Sell $235 Million. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32733, p4
The article announces the trade of $235 million worth of tax-exempt bond by the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust on October 17, 2007. The deal's financial adviser is Public Financial Management Inc. while its bond counsel is McCarter & English LLP. The proceeds of the sale are...
- S.C. Connector Term Bonds Must Be Exchanged Again. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/8/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33676, p1
The article reports on the technical issue over the term bonds of the South Carolina Southern Connector 2009 Association bankruptcy, which must be exchanged after the bonds proved to be erroneous. It states that the term bonds were part of the toll road restructuring plan that reduces the...