Indy Airport Authority to Sell $400M
- Airport refinances $83M in bonds. Pletz, John; Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/22/98, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p4
Focuses on the Indianapolis Airport Authority's issuance of tax-free bonds to refinance debt issued in 1988 to pay for runway construction and other infrastructure improvements. Total worth of the bonds issued; Comment by Peter Ritz, airport authority treasurer; Term of borrowing for the debt.
- No vote today on Indy airport terminal. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p2
States that the Indianapolis Airport Authority has not voted on whether to build a terminal to complement the existing airport complex. Decision on whether or not to construct another terminal or renovate the existing one; Proposal to have revenue bonds pay for the project.
- Airport contract bidders with local companies. Shankle, Greta // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/19/94, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p11
Reports on proposals by bidders to the Indianapolis Airport Authority (IAA) in Indiana to take over the management of the airport. Proposals from IAA's employees; Bids from partnerships with local contractors.
- Indianapolis Agency Delays Airport Vote. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30492, p3
Reports on the Indianapolis Airport Authority's decision to delay a vote on whether to build a new passenger terminal at the city's airport. Estimated cost; Expected funding of project.
- Midfield terminal gets $5.5 million in federal funds. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/24/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p48A
Reports the grant and funding given to the expansion program of the Indianapolis Airport Authority. Estimated budget given to the airport operator; Details of its plan to increase the capacity of the airport terminal; Discussion on the reduction of travel time and airport safety measures.
- Airport Authority enters bid for Indianapolis heliport. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Dec97, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p20
States that the Indianapolis Airport Authority has entered a bid to take over a long-term lease on the city's heliport as a means of ensuring that it remains open to the public. Details regarding the ownership of the heliport; Background information on the facility; Financial information on the...
- Indianapolis Authority to hit market with $75 million refunding deal. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;04/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30368, p35
Announces the plans of the Indianapolis Airport Authority to refund about $75 million of bonds and buy out an interest rate swap from 1994. Average coupon rate of the original 1998 bond issue for the construction of a runway at the Indianapolis International Airport in Indiana; Forward swap...
- Issuers of bonds burned by rate hike. McLaughlin, Kathleen // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/1/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p1A
The article reports on the Indianapolis Airport Authority, which recently closed a bond refinancing following which the benchmark 10-year Treasury yield jumped to 2.33 percent, its highest level since August 2011. Jim Merten, vice chairman of the board at Indianapolis-based underwriter City...
- Airport noise proposal ends suit by residents. Eckert, Toby // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/30/97, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p10
Reports that a group of Cottonwood Court residents in Plainfield, Indiana have dropped its lawsuit over airport noise after the Indianapolis Airport Authority's agreement to pay for the soundproofing of the homes in the subdivision. Damages sought from the airport manager BAA Indiana; Airport's...