D.C. Officials Approve $230M of Redevelopment PILOT Debt
- Record Water Issue Helps Arizona Grow With the Flow. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p30
Reports on the performance of the bonds issued by the Arizona Water Infrastructure Finance Authority as of March 9, 2004. Financing of water projects.
- Bond Ballot Roadblock. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p1
The article reports that the deadline to put an infrastructure bond measure on California's June 6, 2006 ballot has not been met. There are questions on whether the deadline would be modified to accommodate the measure on the June ballot or if a bond bill will be postponed to the November 2006...
- Stumping for $37B in GOs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p42
The article reports on the campaign for a 37 billion dollar in infrastructure bond measures that will be on the November 2006 ballot. The infrastructure investment plan in important to building California's future and ensuring the state can compete and succeed in the global economy. The bond...
- Tucson's $1B Capital Improvement Plan Will Spur Issuance. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p3
Tucson, Arizona, plans to spend more than $1 billion on infrastructure over the next five years, generating a new round of bond issues under its capital improvement program as of June 6, 2003. Of the $1.02 billion worth of projects approved by the City Council, only 55% are already...
- Bridgeport, Conn., Issuing $89M for Projects, Refundings. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the sale of the insured general obligation bonds of Bridgeport, Connecticut. Allocation of funding to various capital projects; Refunding of outstanding bond anticipation notes; Establishment of local bonding projects.
- Legal Challenge Could Derail Jacksonville Quality-of-Life Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p3
No abstract available.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p39
Reports on developments related to bond issues as of October 30, 2002 in the Midwest. Criticism over the plan to use proceeds from a proposed bond issue for airport projects in Illinois; Closures of the Great Lake Aquarium in Duluth, Minnesota; Sale of the revenue bonds of Bi-State Development...
- In the Environment We Trust: N.J. EIT Bonds a Triple-A Bet. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31243, p40
Reports on the bond sale for clean and drinking water revolving loan funds by the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust (EIT). Reputation of EIT; Rate of the bond; Details on the possible buyers of the bond.
- Illinois lawmakers OK bonds for $12 billion program. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p56
Reports on the approval of bonds for Illinois' $12 billion public works program. Approval of an infrastructure program; Details of the infrastructure program.