Health District Affirmation
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- VIRGINIA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32660, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the rating of the $62.7 million of the existing general obligation debt of PrincÃ© George County, Virginia. The county's existing A2 rating has been upgraded to A1 due to the growth of its tax base, the improve...
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.
- Memphis Sports Authority's Rating Cut to A1 by Moody's. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the Memphis and Shelby County Sports authority to A1 from Aa3 due to continuing financial challenges for the city. Sufficient funds is needed to replenish draws on the authority's debt service reserve fund to avoid defaults. The...
- Moody's Lifts Essex County, N.J., to A2, Citing 'Pursuit of Alternative Funding'. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32429, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's upgrading of the rating of Essex County, New Jersey's 1.2 billion of outstanding debt from A2 to A3. The outlook of the county remains positive. There was a decrease in certain expenses over the past three years by pursuit of alternative...
- CALIFORNIA. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32326, p31
The article reports on the affirmation of the various general fund and enterprise obligations of San Diego, California by Moody's Investors Service. Moody's has also reiterated its negative outlook for the debt which has been downgraded in August 2005.
- Lancaster Co., Pa., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the bond rating for the Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Solid Waste Management Authority.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...