Ouachita Hospital Downgrade
- Pair of Downgrades Bode Ill for Struggling Hospital Sector. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31200, p6
Reports on the downgrade of the bond ratings of Pascack Valley Hospital in New Jersey and Bay Medical Center in Michigan. Financial status of the hospitals; Net patient revenues.
- Troubled Detroit Medical Center takes another ratings hit. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p4
Focuses on bond ratings downgrades at Detroit Medical Center by rating agencies. Operating losses triggering the downgrades by Fitch IBCA inc., Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's; Unprofitability of the medical center's ambulatory care network; Recruitment of consulting firm Hunter...
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.
- Arizona Medical Center Readies $116M to Expand, Refund. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p4
Reports that Yuma, Arizona-based Yuma Regional Medical Center will issue bonds through the Yuma Industrial Development Authority. Use of the bonds to finance the expansion of the center and to refund 2001 bond issue; Underwriter of the deal; Rating of the bonds from Standard & Poor's.
- Children's Downgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Reports that in advance of a $50 million bond sale planned by Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Moody's Investors Service downgraded in July 2004 the underlying ratings for the hospital's $291 million of outstanding debt to A3 from A2.
- Chicago hospital may be at mercy of another downgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30835, p1
Reports on the possibility of another downgrade for Chicago, Illinois-based Mercy Hospital & Medical Center in the wake of poor financial results. Current ratings by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's; Hospital's uninsured debt outstanding.
- Mercy Hospital, Ill., Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p2
Announces that Standard & Poor's has lowered the rating on the $73.53 million revenue bonds the Illinois Health Facilities Authority issued for Mercy Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.
- Fitch Lowers $67.1 M Issued for Flint, Mich., Hospital to Negative BB-Plus. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32308, p40
The article reports on Fitch Ratings Inc.'s downgrading of $67.1 million of revenue bonds issued by Flint, Michigan-based Hospital Building Authority on behalf of Hurley Medical Center to below investment grade due to operating losses. The Fitch's reason for the drop of hospital's rating to...
- Leesburg Med Center Downgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p2
Reports that the U.S. rating firm Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the rating on the debt of Leesburg Regional Medical Center in Florida. Financial impact of needed cash transfers from Leesburg to its Villages Regional Hospital; Support for Villages' bonds by Sun Trust Bank.