Pending Home Sales Slid 3.7% in April
- Squeezed Middle. O'Keeffe, Alice // New Statesman;2/22/2013, Vol. 142 Issue 5146, p60
A personal narrative is presented on the author's effort to purchase a house in England, recounting her visit to one house for sale near the North Circular Road in Outer London, England, and describing its poor condition and high price.
- AT ALL-TIME HIGHS. // National Mortgage News;5/30/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p1
Reports that housing markets in the United States continued to be very robust in April 2005, as both new and existing home sales reached record numbers.
- FL Home Sales, Median Down. Simpson, Alton Gary // National Mortgage News;6/18/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p27
The article reports that the existing home sales in Florida has remained slow in April 2007 though the inventory of homes continued to ease in many markets across the state. According to the Florida Association of Realtors, the sales of single-family existing homes has decreased by 26% in April...
- Distressed homes an endangered species. Harvey, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/25/2013, p8
The article focuses on the condition of sales of distressed homes in Fresno County, California in November 2012. It states that sales of distressed home have dropped to 35.1 percent. The article also discusses the Campbell/Inside Mortgage Finance HousingPulse Tracking Survey released in December...
- Opening doors to buyers. Whitesall, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;8/13/2007 Living & Investing in, Vol. 23, p50
The article presents information on community open houses in Detroit, Michigan that allow housing related transactions. In North Rosedale Park, family-oriented neighborhood, eight houses were sold to open house visitors within two to three months, proving the success of open houses. Grandmont...
- Residential property still depressed. Muller, Joan // Finance Week;08/06/99, p35
Discusses the outlook for the residential real estate market in South Africa for the second half of 1999. Impact of steep rate increases in 1998 on the house-buying mood; Prediction that the housing market will gain momentum in 2000 with a concomitant increase in house prices in real terms;...
- The last great deals. // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p100
Presents information on houses available in Florida that have nice neighborhood and an affordable price published in October 2001 issue of the magazine 'Sarasota.' Reasons for increasing demand of houses in Sarasota, Florida; Details of area, price and types of houses available; Locations of...
- Single-family home sales in June slip 11.2 percent from year earlier. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 29, pP12
The article reports on the drop in the sales of single-family homes in Nevada in June 2010, according to the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors.
- Industry Exec Reports 2002 Posted Record Sales. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the strong existing home sales in San Diego, California and the U.S. in 2002. Median price for existing homes in California; Growing number of baby boomers' children who are buying homes; Forecast on the housing market for 2003.