Tax-Frees Lose $1B on Redemptions
- Money fund assets rose 2.38% in week. Cope, Debra // American Banker;1/11/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p9
Discusses the increase in assets of money market mutual funds for the week ended January 6, 1999. Across-the-board rise concentrated in portfolios and institutional investors; Consistency of the rise with seasonal patterns; Total outflow from institutional money funds for the week ending...
- Tax-Frees Drop Down Six Basis Points to 1.86%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32214, p7
Reports on the decline in the average yield of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Responsibility of the heavy outflows from institutional investors to the decline in the funds' assets; Increase in taxable fund assets.
- 7. INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS -- UNCHANGED LOW RISK LEVEL: 7.3. Continuing, but lower capital inflows at mutual funds, increasing assets at investment firms. FERENC, DEÁK // Report on Financial Stability (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Nov2014, p66
The article reviews the performance of institutional investors in Hungary for the first half of 2014. Topics discussed include the continuing, but lower capital inflows at mutual funds, as well as the increasing assets at investment firms, and the capitalization level of the sector. Also...
- Hedge funds almost the 'in' thing. Taylor, Mike // Super Review;Dec/Jan2004, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the increase in popularity of hedge funds among mainstream institutional investors in Australia. "2003 Global Report on Alternative Investing" issued by Goldman Sachs International and Russell Investment Group; Effects of equity market volatility on investors' perceptions of hedge...
- M&G slaps limit on British property fund redemptions. Lewis, Adam // Fund Strategy;11/26/2007, p7
The article reports on the move of M&G Property fund to place a 90-day notice period on the redemption of units in the commercial property fund in Great Britain. The mutual fund's move depicts the outflow of funds to offshore markets. Moreover, it claims that the notice is intended for liquidity...
- Investors: How global allocators are playing the China growth story. // Asia Hedge;3/16/2015, p1
The article reports on the insights of several fund managers, including Henry Zhang, David Walter, and Damien Tan, regarding the attitudes and investment strategies of global institutional investors in China.
- ASIAN ELATION! Anderson, James A.; Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p42
Presents the top six Asian-focused mutual funds in Asia as of September 30, 2003. Matthews Asian Growth & Income Fund; Matthews Pacific Tiger; Fidelity Southeast Asia.
- Pooled Fund Fees Under Pressure. Thomas, Charlie // AiCIO News;2013, p1
More than a third of European institutional asset managers expect to cut fees in pooled fund vehicles during the next two years.
- Market moves are misleading. Roongta, G. S. // Money Times;4/15/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p9
The article describes the market performance of the money industry for the week ended April 12, 2013, along with forecast for the industry. The BSE Sensex lost 385 points on a weekly basis to close at 18,450.23 on April 5, 2013. The author discusses the efforts of foreign institutional investor...