Moody's Downgrades Hackensack, N.J., Hospital to A3 With Negative Outlook
- First Sovereign Ratings For Nigeria, Kenya and Zambia. G. P. // Global Finance;Dec2012, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p85
The article reports on the first sovereign ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Kenya, Nigeria and Zambia.
- U. of A. OK. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31709, p57
Reports that the investment rating agency Moody's Investors Services on August 25, 2003 affirmed the University of Alaska's revenue bond rating of A1 with a stable outlook. Level of outstanding long-term debt of the university; Significance of the rating given; Improvements in operating...
- Moody's Set to Release Servicer Ratings. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;01/08/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
States that Moody's Investors Service will introduce formal service ratings and expects to release its criteria in January 2001. Purpose of the move; Details on the ratings; Factors being considered by the company before the introduction.
- King's Daughters Medical Center, Ky., Dropped to A2. // Bond Buyer;9/3/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33972, p2
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc., a leading provider of credit ratings in the U.S. has downgraded the rating of King's Daughters' Medical Center in Ashland, Kentucky from A1 to A2, based on debt outstanding issued through the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority.
- Raleigh, N.C., COPs Upgraded. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade Raleigh, North Carolina's certificates of participation, Series 1999 equipment acquisition project.
- Vallejo USD, Calif., Downgraded by Moody's. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has lowered its rating of California's Vallejo City Unified School District certificates of participation from Baa2 to Ba1.
- Iona College Lowered. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32157, p37
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Iona College to Baa3 from Baa2, citing the New Rochelle school's thin liquidity after using gift funds for capital projects in June 2005. The downgrade affects about $40 million of outstanding Iona debt, which was sold through...
- MOODY'S: UPGRADES 2-TO-1 VS. DOWNGRADES. // National Mortgage News;9/26/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 52, p25
No abstract available.
- Spreads widen across CMBS conduits. Durso, Albert // Asset Securitization Report;4/30/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p12
The article discusses the new deals, triple-B and triple-B-minus, in the commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) deals in the U.S. Moody's Investors Service, a leading global credit rating, research, and risk analysis firm, announces the increasing credit enhancement levels for CMBS deals....