NAPM-NY BCI Grows To 388.6 in May
- Chicago PMI Rises To 61.5 in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32393, p2
The article reports that the Chicago purchasing managers index has climbed to 61.5 percent in May 2006 from 57.2 in the previous month. The result was announced by the National Association of Purchasing Management.
- Consumer, business confidence improves. // Hungary A.M.;11/26/2013, p5
The article reports improved business confidence index, particularly in the industrial sector, citing GKI-Erste combined consumer-business confidence index rising to -6.1 points in November 2013 from -9.3 in October 2013.
- Bulgaria's business climate indicator down in Oct. // Regional Today;10/30/2014, p3
The article reports drop in the Bulgaria's economic indicators as result of decrease in expectations among the country's industrial entrepreneurs.
- Confidence rises globally, but takes a dive in North America. Inklebarger, Timothy // Pensions & Investments;7/12/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p10
The article reports on an increase in global investor confidence as indicated by the State Street Global Markets' Investor Confidence Index which rose 1.3 points in June 2010 to 89.7, and a drop in North American investor confidence which fell 6.3 points to 92.2 in June 2010.
- N.Y. Fed: BCI Soars To Record in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p2
The New York general business conditions index for June 2003 has improved substantially rising to 26.8 from an unrevised negative 10.6 in May 2003, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Empire State Manufacturing Survey. This was the second straight month of large gains in the...
- Economic optimism fades among small businesses. // Buffalo Law Journal;7/19/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 57, p14
The article reports that the National Federation of Independent Business' monthly index declined by 3.2 points to 89 in June 2010, signifying that small business owners have become less optimistic about the economic and their prospects for sales in the U.S.
- GLOBAL BUSINESS CONFIDENCE PLATEAUS. Balbi, Amanda // Strategic Finance;Sep2015, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the findings of the Global Economic Conditions Survey from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) as of September 2015, discussing the level of uncertainty in the global business market.
- German sentiment cools off. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/27/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of business confidence in Germany according to Ifo Business survey in October 2015.
- NAPM index heats up with August gains. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;9/17/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the manufacturing index of National Association of Purchasing Management for August 2001 in the United States. Decline in manufacturing activity; Estimation on the percent mark by New Orders Index and Backlog of Orders Index; Weakness in the employments levels.