Pricing, Location Are Essential: Breakfast Sandwiches
- MOMENT OF RUTH. C. S. // Indianapolis Monthly;Jul2006, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p160
The article presents information on Ruth's Keystone Cafe, a new northside restaurant in Indianapolis, Indiana. The eatery, although new, seems to already possess a cadre of regulars, people on a first-name basis with servers, and patrons chatting with each other from table to table. And judging...
- BREKKIE makeover. // NW;4/3/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p60
The article presents information on several foods ideal for breakfast. An egg white omelette is recommended for breakfast because it only contains sixty kilojoules. Instead of cooking a ham and cheese omelette, it is advisable to put a vegetable filling instead, such as spinach, tomatoes and...
- The casual omelet. Bennett, Bev // Better Homes & Gardens;Apr2000, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p270
Presents a recipe omelet suggested for breakfast in bed. Ingredients; procedure; Nutrition facts per serving.
- Hearty, Hassle-Free Breakfasts. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;5/11/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p13
The article offers information on various breakfast food ideas using Fully Cooked Hearty Sausage Crumbles package from Jimmy Dean such as the Sausage and Egg Omelet, Breakfast Bruschetta, and Sausage and Egg Breakfast Buritos.
- Hearty, Hassle-Free Breakfasts. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;5/11/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p17
The article offers breakfast ideas for the entire family such as sausage and egg omelet, breakfast bruschetta, and Sausage and egg breakfast burritos.
- Breakfast Banh Mi Sandwiches. // Food & Wine;Dec2014, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p206
A recipe for breakfast banh mi sandwiches is presented.
- EAT THIS, NOT THAT! // Women's Health;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p96
A chart is presented that compares the nutritional content of a breakfast power sandwich with a combination of bacon, egg and cheese on ciabatta which include calories, fat and carbohydrates.
- Cut it out! // Self;May2003, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p120
Cites ways on how to lessen calories in the daily diet. Use of lesser egg yolks in omelettes; Substitution of ginger ale with lime for a 12-ounce Mountain Dew; Elimination of mayonnaise in a turkey breast sandwich.
- Northeast. // Indianapolis Monthly;Feb2005, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p264
This article presents information on several restaurants. Ale Emporium serves sandwiches and pizza plus brews from an extensive beer list. Game days are lively affairs. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily. At Asaka Japanese Restaurant and Sushibar, the emphasis is on authenticity and...