With 5 Permanent, 5 Mobile Concessions: County stadium steps up to the plate
- YANKEES FARM TEAM: Stadium controls costs as self-op. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the concessions operated by the Richmond County Bank Ballpark in Staten Island, New York. Reasons for operating the concessions in the stadium; List of menu items offered; Information on the luxury boxes catered by Framboise.
- SNACK CORNER. Watts, Anita // Film Journal International;Nov2010, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p124
In this article the author discusses the role of food and beverage concessions in the economic success of both the U.S. film theater and college football stadium industries. She mentions the similarities between the offerings at football stadiums and theaters which include nachos, hot dogs and...
- Greasy, Humdrum Ballpark Food? Think Again. Rhodes, Margaret // Fast Company;Apr2011, Issue 154, p55
The article reports on an increase which has been seen in the number of food concession stands in Major League Baseball baseball stadiums in the U.S. that have begun to offer innovative, healthy and upscale food selections to baseball fans. A discussion of several innovative food offerings which...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/31/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 31, p42
The article reports developments related to food service. HMSHost Corp., an airport concessionaire, is forging a seven-year contract with Copenhagen International Airport to provide food and beverage concessions in Copenhagen, Denmark. Army & Air Force Exchange Service is celebrating its 111th...
- Suppliers put their brands on marquees. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;09/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p1
Reports on an increase in the number of cafes and kiosks in the United States bearing suppliers' logos on their marquees. Brands' power to attract customers; Food product companies that have out their brands on ready-to-eat outlets; Marketing experts' warning about the conversion of packaged...
- AN FSD NEWSTRACK REPORT: CONVENTION CTRS. OVERHAUL FOOD STANDS FOR VOLUME. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the foodcourts and concession stands opened by the Indianapolis Convention Center in Indiana. Concepts offered by the Maryland Foodcourt; Cooking capability of the concession stands; Check averages in the foodcourts; Upgrade given by ARAMARK to the Los Angeles Convention Center in...
- Football concessions score with upscale, classic items. Cavanaugh, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/94, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p1
Features the activities of food service contractors in line with the opening of the 1995 football season. Presentation of low-fat buffalo meat selections in the stands; Participation of restaurant chains; Innovations in ordering food.
- pay Check. // Sports Illustrated;04/30/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 18, p28
Looks at the amount of money earned by stadium vendors at baseball stadiums. Types of refreshments earn the vendors the most money.
- Princeton opens football stadium. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p14
Announces the opening of a football stadium at the Princeton University in New Jersey on September 19, 1998. Number of food service locations in the facility; Projected revenues to be generated by the facility; Concession fare offerings.