At Yosemite's 20 Food Outlets: `Tailored Purchasing' Simplifies F/S Ops
- Take me to the river. Soeder, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug94, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p30
Interviews chef Roland Henin. Frequency of fishing; Kinds of bait used; Rating of the culinary talent in America; Reason for working for an Italian restaurant chain.
- Proposed Project To Move Water From California Desert Raises Concerns For Nearby Parks. // National Parks Traveler;9/25/2013, p1
The article reports that parks in California as of September 2013 are concerned about the Cadiz Valley Water Conservation, Recovery and Storage Project according to which water will be drawn from Mojave Desert and sent to cities in southern California. It mentions that project could impact...
- Fire Ban Lifted At Rocky Mountain National Park, Fire Restrictions Added At Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Parks. // National Parks Traveler;7/12/2012, p1
The article reports on fire restrictions at Sequoia and Kings Canyon national parks in California. The move follows from lifting a complete ban on open fires at Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado. Officials in both Californian national parks prohibit wood and barbecue fires below 6,000...
- THE NRN 50: R &amo; D CULINARIANS: Roland Henin. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/27/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p86
Focuses on the career of Roland Henin, corporate executive chef of Delaware North Parks Services based in Buffalo, New York. Improvement of the food service of the company; Career background; Enjoyment in teaching culinary arts.
- Pathways To Plate. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2007, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p35
The article reviews the book "Pathways to Plate," edited by Roland Henin.
- The West. // Great American Wilderness;2000 3rd Edition, p293
Provides information on national parks in the Western section of the United States. Death Valley National Park in California; Lassen Volcanic National Park in California; Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks in California; Yosemite National Park in California.
- Pacific Paradise. McCommons, James // Backpacker;Apr2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p70
Provides information on the Channel Islands National Park in California.
- Yosemite National Park. Lanza, Michael // Backpacker;Sep2003, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p62
Features several peaks and canyons in Yosemite National Park in California.
- Death Valley National Park. Muench, David // National Parks;May/Jun2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5/6, p24
Describes the Death Valley National Park in California. Features of the Death Valley; Travel to Death Valley.