Mousse, Pudding & Gelatin: Still a Menu Basic
- Puddings & gelatins. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p146
Presents information on puddings and gelatins in the foodservice industry in the United States. Comments from Greg Kalina fsd for the Goddard School District; Information on the packaging of the puddings and gelatins; How they are distributed at Our Lady of Victory Hospital. INSET: `We serve...
- WITH MINIMAL FOOD COST: Pudding/gelatin makeovers. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p124
Focuses on puddings and gelatins in food service menus. How embellishment will improve its effects on customers; Method of preparation.
- Squeezable desserts. // Discount Store News;6/2/97, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p45
Presents Squeezert, a pudding and gelatin desserts for kids by Energy Zone. Packaging; Gels and pudding flavor; Prices.
- Puddings & gelatins broaden sales base. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p132
Highlights United States foodservice directors' introduction of puddings and gelatins to expand menu options and boost sales. Superior prepared products; Carryout pudding; Pudding as dessert item; Preparation of puddings and gelatins.
- Cut out & keep: Heavenly chocolate desserts. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/18/2013, p55
Several recipes including dark molten puddings, double chocolate mousse and chocolate tiramisu cups are presented.
- Celebrate summer with a mousse. Duckham, Chris // GP: General Practitioner;5/19/2003, p85
This article presents recipe for raspberry mousse. The ingredients needed for its preparation are raspberries, water, caster sugar, gelatine, framboise liqueur and double cream. The recipe described here would yield serving quantity for four people. To bring in the best taste in the dessert, it...
- Sainsbury's reverts to gelatine for own-label mousse. Phillips, Beth // Grocer;2/16/2013, p9
The article reports on the move of British retailer Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. to add a not suitable for vegetarians logo to its six-pack of 62.5 grams mousses. It states that the retailer told its customers that its own-label chocolate mouse is no longer suited for vegetarians after changing...
- Snack-sized treats. // Drug Store News;9/12/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p38
Reports on the increase in the sale of single-serve desserts, such as fruit cups, gelatin and pudding in the U.S. Expansion of the food product line for adults; Launch of Hunt's Dessert Favorites pudding line and Kraft's Jell-O Sundae Toppers.
- eight sweet treats. // Real Living;Oct2009, Issue 47, p174
Several recipes for sweet dishes including chilled lemon mousse, chocolate bread and butter pudding, and passionfruit drizzle cake are presented.