From Lemonades to Specials for Seniors: Today's Summer Drinks
- Iced coffee heats up, too. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p118
Presents information on the increase in the amount of facilities which are serving iced coffee in the United States, focusing on the Java City facility. Various ways in which the beverage can be served; When the beverage was introduced to the public; Expectations for the success of the...
- Hot drinks. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct93, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p116
Reports on innovations by restaurants on preparations of hot beverages. Winter drinks at the Pine Room in Burns, Oregon; Kona Coffee Cultural Festival in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii; Coffee recipes. INSET: The perfect cup: Coffee-making hints..
- 10 Things to Know About Coffee. Haspel, Tamar // Cooking Light;Dec2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p58
The article lists ten facts about coffee including the importance of the taste derived from the soil versus roasting, the importance of determining when the coffee beans were roasted, and the difference between freshly ground coffee and canned coffee.
- Cold comfort. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;06/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p107
Spotlights restaurants in the United States that offer ice cold coffee. Value-added features of cold coffee drinks; Comments of Specialty Coffee Association of America's communications director Carla White on the cold coffee trend; Dallas-based Corner Bakery chain of bakery-cafes' Frozen Malted...
- BREAKFAST BREWS. Kirkpatrick, David // Boise Weekly;2/9/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p40
The article focuses on the description of the different types of morning beverages in the U.S.
- JAVA NIRVANA. Butzin, Charlotte; Singh, Reena // Bon Appetit;Dec2000, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p44
Provides tips on storage and preparation of coffee. Ideal storage temperature; Requirement for grinding coffee.
- Cold comfort. Steingarten, Jeffrey // Vogue;Jun2003, Vol. 193 Issue 6, p162
Explores the aspects of roasted coffee. Estimated on the number of aroma compounds identified in roasted coffee beans; Variety of coffee flavor patterns brought by different degrees of roasting; Possibility of creating bicerin out from roasted coffee.
- The groundswell of well-grounds. Moore, Victoria // New Statesman;03/06/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4476, p52
Focuses on coffee and drinking of coffee. Characteristics of a real coffee; Some famous coffeehouses.
- TRENDS IN COFFEE. // SupermarketNews;Sep2014, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p14
The article discusses the trends of coffee, their origins and the need to explore their various flavours and characteristics.