Nuggets get top grades
- Top 10 lunchbox ideas. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/6/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p42
Recipes for easily packed and popular school lunch food options are presented including teriyaki chicken strips, salad tortillas with ricotta celery sticks, and ham and cheese roll-ups.
- bentos to go. // Australian Parents;Feb/Mar2009, p64
The article presents several recipes for children's lunch foods from around the globe including sticky sesame chicken wings, sushi sandwiches and cheesy vegemite scrolls.
- Versatile, healthy protein. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p62
Relates the popularity of chicken in school menus. Sample chicken menus served in schools; Changes in the chicken menus served in school; Ethnic chicken dishes prepared by executive chief Aaron Rock at Flik Independent Schools.
- GOOD WEEK/BAD WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/29/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4504, p12
This section offers news briefs on the foodservice industry. Chefs Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall team up to promote organic free-range chicken. Malmaison founder Ken McCulloch was awarded an honorary doctorate by Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh, Scotland for...
- Partial to whole grains. Roskelly, Nick // Stagnito's New Products;Mar2007, p53
This article talks about whole grain products. The Whole Grains Council reported in January 2007 that more than 1,000 food packages has the Whole Grain Stamp, a symbol created by the council to help consumers quickly and easily find whole grain products. Snyder's of Hanover offers its MultiGrain...
- Chicken classics. Aaron, D.; Wing, L. // Country Living;Feb1990, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p108
Presents a variety of chicken recipes from around the world. Tips on preparing chicken safely.
- Fried chicken...without the frying. Houck, Catherine // Cosmopolitan;Mar1993, Vol. 214 Issue 3, p70
Explains how to enjoy the taste of fried chicken without the frying. Dip skinned pieces of chicken in skim milk or nonfat yogurt with a few drops of Tabasco sauce added; Roll in seasoned crushed cornflakes; Cooking instructions.
- Spinach-stuffed chicken legs. // Good Housekeeping;May94, Vol. 218 Issue 5, p198
Features a recipe for spinach-stuffed chicken legs. Ingredients; Preparation; Cooking procedure.
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK. // Jet;6/17/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 26, p25
Presents a recipe for Chicken Scallopini and Spaghetti.