With Bold Graphics, New Shapes, Sizes: BVG. Makers Revamp Packaging, Inspire Sales
- OUTSIDE THE BOX. Cherkassky, Irene // Beverage World;6/15/2001, Vol. 120 Issue 6, p48
Provides information on the aseptic polyethylene terephthalate carton filling technology for beverages from Tetra Pak. Number of installations of aseptic PET fillers worldwide; How the beverages can be processed using the aseptic PET technology.
- Straw offers little bit extra. // Packaging Magazine;4/10/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the launch of a low-fat yogurt drink from Orchard Maid Light in Tetra Pak cartons with added goodness in the straw in Great Britain. Features of the LifeTop Straw used; Product benefits.
- Carton for premium products. // Food & Drink Technology;Jul2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p17
Reports on the launch of the Tetra Prisma Aseptic 1000 StreamCap resealable carton system by Tetra Pak Inc. Design for beverage products; Potential for long storage; Speed of packing.
- Clear aseptic package destined for US market. Martin, Kathryn // Food Engineering;Jan2006, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p22
This article provides information on Tetra Wedge Aseptic Clear, a totally clear aseptic package for beverages introduced by Tetra Pak. Mexican beverage company Jumex was the first to use the aseptic package. Features of the Tetra Wedge Aseptic Clear are given. The aseptic package offers several...
- Clear Aseptic Pouch Continues Roll Out. // Beverage World;6/15/2006, Vol. 125 Issue 6, p94
The article provides information on the Tetra Wedge Aseptic Clear introduced by Tetra Pak in 2006. The transparent, squeezable package was initially launched in Mexico, where the country's top juice Jumex producer launched Mundo Nautix, the first commercial brand in a Tetra Wedge Aseptic Clear...
- Wines win in single-serve packs. // Packaging Digest;Nov2006, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p6
The article evaluates the aseptic wine packaging from Tetra Pak Inc.
- Aseptics for grown-ups. Rice, Judy // Prepared Foods;Jul98, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p93
Describes the packaging of Golden Valley Foods' Fruit Smoothies products developed by Tetra Pak Inc. Available flavors of the soy-based drinks; Nutritional content; Package design.
- Tetra Wedge. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Mar2006, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p61
The article reports on Tetra Pak's launching of the Tetra Wedge Aseptic Clear packaging for beverages. The package which is transparent and squeezable was launch in May 2006 in Mexico. Mundo Nautix was the first commercial brand to use the new packaging format.
- Less is more in cartons. // Packaging Magazine;8/19/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p16
Introduces the Tetra Brik Aseptic carton designed by beverage packaging specialist Tetra Pak for the children's beverages produced by Calypso. Consideration for convenience in storage, consumption and appeal.