Fast-Becoming an American `Standard': Versatile Yogurt
- Claudi & Fin lollies gain new listings. // Grocer;2/21/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8193, p35
The article reports that frozen yoghurt lolly brand Claudi & Fin has gained listings with stores of supermarket chains, including Sainsbury's, Budgens and Waitrose, as of February 2015.
- RHUBARB FROZEN YOGURT TORTE. // Gourmet;Apr2004, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p173
Presents the recipe for Rhubarb Frozen Yogurt Torte.
- Freeze It! MOHR, CHRISTOPHER R.D., PH.D. // Muscle & Fitness Hers;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p42
The article offers the author's views on frozen foods and their health benefits. He mentions the advantage of sprouted grain tortillas compared to its traditional counterparts due to its significant source of vitamins, fiber and protein. He also suggests to avoid frozen breakfast sweets, yogurt...
- Top 5 Readers' Choice Best New Retail Products. // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Jul2015, p12
The article presents the top five "Refrigerated & Frozen Foods" Readers' Choice Best New Retail Products which include Litehouse Foods' Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing, Ozery Bakery Frozen Breakfast Breads, and Garden Lites Veggie-filled Bakes.
- New Foods. // Men's Fitness;Oct2004, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p34
Presents information on several foods. Ocean Spray light juices; Yoplait Ultra Yogurt; Life Choice frozen dinners from ConArga.
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Packs a Protein-Rich Punch. Miller, Lynne // Supermarket News Expert Blog;2/18/2013, p3
The article reports on the emerging popularity of Greek yogurt in the supermarket frozen cases. Manufacturers reportedly worked fast to formulate the new products to take advantage of the market opportunities. According to the 2012 research from Mintel, the Fro Yo ice cream and frozen novelty,...
- Yogurt Finds A New Groove. Riell, Howard // Frozen Food Age;Jul2003, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the market performance of refrigerated yogurt in the U.S. as of July 2003. Variation in the flavor of yogurts; Sales performance of yogurts for kids; Overview of the marketing strategies of frozen food companies that offer yogurts.
- Cool Solutions. Wellman, David // Frozen Food Age;Sep2003 Supplement, p5
Provides information on the preference for frozen and refrigerated foods in the U.S. as of September 2003. Reasons behind the preference of U.S. consumers for frozen and refrigerated meal solutions; Growth of frozen food sales; Sales performance of yogurts and organic food products.
- Frozen/Refrigerated. // CSP;May2012 Supplement, p141
Several charts are presented that show the performance of the frozen /refrigerated food products segment as of December 25, 2011, including milk, yogurts and natural cheese.