Space Allocation, Food Safety High Priorities: $6 mil. renovation set at Lakeland Reg. Med. Ctr
- Ensuring a consumer-focused experience: Two success stories. Lanser, Ellen G. // Healthcare Executive;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p18
Presents two success stories of customer-focused care in the United States. Enactment of structural level change at Lakeland Regional Medical Center in Florida; Ensuring healing partnership at Griffin Hospital in Derby, Connecticut.
- Good Health. // Indiana Business Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 52 Issue 11, Special section p11
The article discusses the health facilities in Michiana. Memorial Hospital and Health System is expanding its surgical suite to better serve its patients. Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center is a $355 million facility designed to meet the community's health care challenges and changes of the...
- The turkey tradition. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p98
Focuses on the turkey dishes served by several foodservice operators in hospitals and healthcare in the United States. Main reason for the popularity of turkey dishes; Details on the Thanksgiving meal served at Lakeland Regional Medical Center in Florida; Information on the Classic Turkey and...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p34
Presents news items related to the bond market in Southeastern States as of February 22, 2001. Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s assigning of an A1 underlying debt rating to Florida-based Lakeland Regional Health Systems; New Orleans' sale of 25 million dollars of public improvement bonds.
- Regional favorites win sales. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p128
Presents information on some of the most popular meats which are chosen to prepare breakfasts in the United States, highlighting the breakfasts prepared at the Providence Health Center, Waco, Texas. Reference to the burritos which are made at the facility; Costs of the burritos; Information on...
- IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the changes in the Seaside Cafe menu at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in California to capitalize on customers who want lighter cold dishes and thirst-quenching beverages. Bottled beverages offered at the Cafe; Percentage of increase in beverage sales.
- Hospitals feeding patients healthier meals. // AHA News;04/14/97, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p5
Reveals that hospitals in the United States are offering healthier meals based on a survey by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
- Hospitals should know better. Liebman, Bonnie // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar97, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p6
Presents the nutritional content of the meals served in hospitals. Caloric content; Average amount of cholesterol; Average amount of fiber.
- Adding local favorites to the nonselect menu makes for pleasant patient stays. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the implementation of the nonselect menu for patients in the Baptist Health Systems, Little Rock, Arkansas. Advantages of the system; Method use to satisfy the patients in foodservice; Response of the patients to the system.