Viewpoint: A Vending Outlook
- Eco-Labels: Making Environmental Purchasing Easier? Case, Scott // Government Procurement;Jun2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p32
There are a variety of different environmental labeling programs trying to resolve these challenges for purchasers. It is important to note, however, that not all eco-labels are created equal. An eco-label attempts to provide relevant, accurate and meaningful information to allow purchasers to...
- LAS VEGAS HOME SALES DROP 26.5 PERCENT IN OCTOBER. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/22/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 47, pP12
The article reports on the 26.5 percent decline in the volume of homes being sold in Las Vegas, Nevada in October 2010, according to data from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors.
- Deductions: `Cashflow killer'. Dockery, Darrel // Business Credit;Mar1995, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p44
Discusses deduction problems of vendors and suppliers with their customers. Legitimacy of the action; Cash flow tied to the problem; Classifying the deductions by code; Invoicing customers for unauthorized deductions; Getting copies of exceptions from electronic data interchange; Importance of...
- 2009 Partner Program Guide. Campbell, Scott // CRN;Mar2009, Issue 1283, p28
The article announces the Five Star Partner Program award given to Citrix Systems Inc., Progress Software Corp. and CA.
- 1996 buyers guide vendors. // Government Product News;Feb96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p46
Presents an alphabetical listing of vendors and suppliers of different products for 1996. Includes Aabaco Industries Inc.; Allied Construction; Badger Fitness; Belton Industries Inc.
- This is not a pipe. Lightfoot, Neil // South African Journal of Psychology;Jun97, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p89
Presents information on a study of the lives of roadside vendors, using a ethnographic imagery. Findings on post structuralism.
- 34 acres near California Avenue to be markted as industrial site. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/20/95, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the purchase of 34 acres near California Avenue, by Salt Lake businessman Scott A. Hielsen. Reasons for purchase.
- 27 countries send vendors to Argenplas. // Plastics News;4/27/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p21
Announces that several countries have send vendors to Argenlas, in Buenos Aries, Argentina for the exhibition. Number of exhibitors that are attending the show; When the show is schedule to take place; What will be featured at the event.
- Caveat venditor: A case for granting subsequent purchasers a cause of action against... O'Brien, Sean M. // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring95, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p525
Argues that subsequent home purchasers should be allowed to recover against builder-vendors for latent defects in the home. Identification of obstacles that must be overcome before an adequate recovery may ensue; Discussion of the background and erosion of the doctrine of caveat emptor; Analysis...