CA One Adds Inflight
- CA One Services' in-flight food business takes off in Nashville. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/13/98, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p26
Reports on the entry of CA One Services in the in-flight foodservice business at Nashville International Airport in Nashville, Tennessee. Development of Airmeals, prepackaged meals that can easily be carried aboard airplanes; Significance of Nashville, Tennessee as test site for the meal...
- Carrying on at mealtime. Henderson, Danna K. // Air Transport World;Sep94, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p99
Features the changes being made by American airlines and airports in food service. Terminal food concepts by CA One, a food concessionaire; Challenges facing the company; Marketing strategies; Pass airlines' rights to freely choose handling companies; Assurance of some handling companies of the...
- CA One 'in a storm'. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p28
Cites the efforts of General Manager Joe Taylor and his staff to keep on operating CA One Services, a division of Delaware North, at New Orleans International Airport in Louisiana during Hurricane Georges.
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Presents an update on the food service market as of April 15, 2003. Changes made by the University of Pennsylvania on its meal plans; Features of the in-flight meals tested by US Airways Incorporated.
- Getting Less for More. Peterson, Barbara // Conde Nast Traveler;Jan2004, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p70
This article focuses on the increasing trend among airlines in the U.S., towards fare-hike and fees levy. In an effort to cut their annual $2 billion food tab, many airlines now charge for meals. On domestic flights in the U.S., $7 for breakfast, usually a croissant or yogurt and $10 for a salad...
- CA One pilots airport-feeding business into the future. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p23
Reports on CA One Services' handling of the future of airport foodservice and concessions. Company's winning of a bid to oversee all concessions at the Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta, Georgia; Creation of proprietary concepts in 40 airports in which the company operates all or some of the...
- CA opens new airport food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p56
Reports on CA One Services' opening of a food court in Terminal C at Nashville International Airport.
- CA One introduces new Mexican cantina. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p14
States that CA One Services Incorprated has introduced two additional food and beverage facilities at the Alburquerque International Sunport Airport in New Mexico. Comments from Kip Hoffman, manager of CA One; Design of the cantina; Features of the menu; Other news on CA One Services Incorporated.
- CA one opens gateways. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on the strategies to be used by Chuck Moran, president of CA One Services Incorporated as he plans to upgrade various airports. Background information on Moran; Listing of airports to be upgraded; Comments from Moran.