Regfair to Help OPS: SBA tackles f/s regulations
- All about the SBA. Pagani, Frank // Westchester County Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p14
Features the U.S. Small Business Administration. Mission statement; Maximum amount of loan released by the agency; Mechanics on the processing of loan.
- Officials urge upgrade of SBA office. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/04/97, Vol. 44 Issue 31, p37
Highlights United States Senator Alfonse D'Amato and Representatives Mike Forbes and Rick Lazio's urging of the US Small Business Administration to upgrade the agency's office in Long Island, New York. Meeting of growing demand for guarantee loans from entrepreneurs in Nassau and Suffolk counties.
- SBA plays key role in reform of regulatory agencies. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;5/6/96, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the role of the US Small Business Administration in the reform of regulatory agencies. Business owners' complaints about harsh enforcement and heavy penalties exacted by regulatory agencies; United States President Bill Clinton's order for a review of existing regulations to...
- Growing a business? There are many resources available. // San Diego Business Journal;5/16/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 20, Special section p22
The article presents resources, which are part of emerging 200 (e200) initiative of the Small Business Administration (SBA), geared in helping entrepreneurs and businesspeople with business-related problems in the U.S. including Score, Small Business Development Centers and Export Assistance...
- SBA has its roots in visions of three Texans. Alexander, Lavan // Fort Worth Business Press;7/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p20
Features three Texan political leaders who contributed to the creation of the U.S. Small Business Administration. Congressman John William Wright Patman; Speaker of the House Samuel Taliaferro Rayburn; Former U.S. President Dwight David Einsehower.
- Liberalized Lending Rules in the Small Business Administration. Kahn, Ephraim // Management Review;Aug65, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p43
Reports that the lending rules of the Small Business Administration have been liberalized in the U.S.
- IS SBA S.O.L.? Cleaver, Joanne Y. // Entrepreneur;Oct2001, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p64
Focuses on the need to reform the United States Small Business Administration (SBA). Amount of funding provided to the SBA; Reasons behind the need to reform the SBA; History of the SBA; Details of the financial and technical assistance programs offered by the SBA to entrepreneurs.
- Small Business Administration. // FW;10/26/93, Vol. 162 Issue 21, p52
Features the Small Business Administration. Shift in organizational structure; Focus on producing results; Streamlining of the guaranteed loan program; Implementing information systems.
- SBA district director calls it quits after 7 years here. Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p6A
Reports on Janice Wolfe's retirement as director of the U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) Indiana office. Biographical information; Educational background; Experiences at the SBA; Amount recorded by the Indiana district office in 7(a) loan funding during the fiscal year ended September...