At Conn. Naval Base: Customer Counts Increase by 400%
- Naval gourmet. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/13/2003, Issue 829, p50
Features the kind of food being served to U.S. navy personnel at 32nd Street Naval Station in California. Types of foods being served; Contribution of chef Jeff Rossman in improving the kitchen operations and food quality.
- Channeling the College Environment. // FoodService Director;3/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p6
The article focuses on the food service of the Naval Base San Diego (NBSD) in San Diego, California. Dining Services Program Manager for the Southwest Region Steve Hammel treats the NBSD like a college campus when it comes to managing the dining services of the place. To achieve such operating...
- ARAMARK SIGNS UP FOR SIX YEARS IN THE NAVY. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/19/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4472, p7
The article reports that contract caterer Aramark has been awarded a six-year deal to supply catering, retail and leisure services to personnel on HMS Nelson and the Portsmouth Naval Base. Under the terms of the latest contract, Aramark will deliver a "Pay as you Dine" service, a Ministry of...
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p6
Provides an update on the food service industry in the U.S. as of October 15, 2005. Winners of the 3rd annual Military Culinary War held at the Restaurant Association of Maryland trade show in Baltimore in September; Agreement signed by Sodexho to open and operate licensed Starbucks Coffee...
- Open for Business...Receives of approval. O'Leary, Tim // All Hands;Aug94, Issue 928, p24
The article features the amenities of the Naval Station Everett in Everett, Washington.
- NAVAL STATION EVERETT:Environment. // All Hands;Aug94, Issue 928, p30
The article provides information on the construction effort made to the Naval Station Everett in Everett, Washington.
- NAVAL STATION EVERETT:Operations. // All Hands;Aug94, Issue 928, p32
The article provides information on the operations of the Naval Station Everett in Everett, Washington.
- NAVAL STATION EVERETT:The Fleet. // All Hands;Aug94, Issue 928, p34
The article provides information on the officers at the Naval Station Everett in Everett, Washington.
- Assignment: Mayport, Fla. Conner, Jim // All Hands;May96, Issue 949, p28
Features the Naval Station in Mayport, Florida. Relationship with civilian community; Background information; Operations; Facilities; Services; Activities; Accommodations.