Sodexho Marriott Promo in Heatlhcare: Pushing Fresh Foods
- Keys to build sales. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p75
Discusses strategies to building deli sandwich sales and fueling overall deli/salad bar participation in schools in the U.S.. Features of the build-your-own or made-to-order sandwich; Variety of sandwiches that can boost sales; Components of the Sodexho programs used by Pawtucket Schools in...
- ON MANY A MENU: SOUP FAVORITES. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p92
Reports on the soups offered by some foodservice contractors at one school cafeteria and one hospital cafeteria in the United States. Comfort soups offered by chef Kevin Blaney of Sodexho Marriott Services at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut; Top selling soups at Trinity College;...
- Sodexho Marriott's new CrossRoads Cafe. // Food Management;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the establishment of school foodservice CrossRoads Cafe by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Design of the concept for secondary schools in the United States; Gathering of student input; Features of the concept.
- With Variety, Quality, Excitement: Crossroads Cafe Captures the `Fickle' School Crowd. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the CrossRoads Cafe by Sodexho Marriot Services of the United States. Target students of the cafeteria; Aim of Jim Seaton, president of the schools division; Concept of the CrossRoads Cafe. INSET: No Translation Necessary: Branded Stations....
- Tallahassee, Fla. schools outsource. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p2
Discloses the decision of Leon County in Tallahassee, Florida to outsource food service operations for its elementary schools to Sodexho Marriott Services in the fall of 1998. Rationale behind the move; Terms of the contract.
- Board scraps f/s contract. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p16
Announces the decision of the Lake County School District in Tavares, Florida not to renew its contract with Sodexho Marriott Services after its first year of operations. Reason for the move; Efforts to switch back to self-operation.
- Sodexho Marriott names school pres. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the selection of Jim Seaton to serve as president of Sodexho Marriott Services' School Services Division. Duties and responsibilities of the position; Shift of the school foodservice industry in the United States toward financial performance, the promotion of retail sales/revenues...
- WITH 'NEW MENU FLAVORS': Sodexho ties menus/promos. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p22
Reports on a program to be launched by the corporate services division of contract caterer Sodexho, as of October 2003. Significance of the program in integrating the menus and promotions of the caterer; Information on the development of Sodexho's menus.
- IN MIDST OF CAMPUS OVERHAUL: Renovations, marketing help U. Toronto grow meal plans. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p22
Provides information on the marketing strategies and improvement that the Sodexho Marriott Services company employed on its food service facilities at the University of Toronto in Ontario. Operation of Sodexho; Challenges faced by the company during the renovation; Increase in the sales; Dinner...