Waste Down, Satisfaction Up: California hosp. debuts mobile breakfast carts
- Children's Memorial plans more satellites. Oloroso Jr., Arsenio // Crain's Chicago Business;5/8/95, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p10
Reports on the expansion plans of the Children's Memorial Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. Construction of additional health care satellites for the southern suburbs; Construction of a clinic and a pediatric hospital on the campus of Glenbrook Hospital in Glenview; Schedule of operations of...
- Boston hospital tops list of pediatric facilities. // Primary Care Weekly;08/04/97, Vol. 3 Issue 30, p5
Presents a ranking of the top pediatric hospitals in the United States from the July 28, 1997 issue of `U.S. News & World Report.' Includes Children's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts; Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Baby (hospital) boom. Benson, Barbara // Crain's New York Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p1
Reports that managed care companies in New York City are planning to open health care facilities to serve the city's children. Importance of pediatric care in New York City; Listing of proposed children's hospitals.
- New central plant drives energy, financial savings. // Health Facilities Management;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the 588 million U.S. dollar expansion of the Phoenix Children's Hospital in Arizona with the schedule of completion in 2012.
- $125M Women & Children's Hospital Opens. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;3/13/2013, p7
The article reports on the opening of the Alexian Brothers Women & Children's Hospital in Hoffman Estates, Illinois in March 2013.
- OPENING THE WAY. Cantrell, John // Town & Country;Jun2009, Vol. 163 Issue 5349, p110
The article presents the author's comments and experiences regarding Angkor Hospital for Children, located in Cambodia.
- New Pediatric Care Center Offering Specialty Services. Hirsch, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;4/4/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p25
The article reports on the launch of a pediatric care center by Sanford Children's Clinic and Rady Children's Hospital in Oceanside, California.
- Family becomes faculty. // Modern Healthcare;12/4/95, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p68
Reports on the family faculty program designed by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for its patients. Winner of the Marriott Service Excellence Award in the Vision category; Outline of the program; Benefits to patients and their families.
- Building plans may stand. Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;08/11/97, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p8
States that plans introduced by Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corporation in South Carolina to build a children's hospital is continuing despite plea form rival providers. Estimated cost of the hospital; When hospital is to be opened; Location of the hospital; Details on further plans by Columbia.
- An amazing year for DeVos children's Hospital. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/17/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the success of the Helen DeVos Children's Hospital in Michigan, with the facility also being chosen as one of the periodical's Newsmaker Award Finalists for 2011.