Steven C. Anderson: NRA appoints new pres./ceo
- Happy Days Will Soon Be Here Again. Sanson, Michael // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2001, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p12
Editorial. Criticizes issues on the food industry in the United States as of July 2001. Predictions of Roger Cass on several economic events since the 1970s to 2001; Argument of Steven Anderson, the chief of the National Restaurant Association, against the advertisement of Imodium A.D. which...
- Anderson's 1st year at NRA signals broader agenda, bigger clout. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p6
Focuses on the priorities of Steven C. Anderson as president of the National Restaurant Association (NRA). Anderson's plan to change the association's perception as a hard-hearted business organization with little regard for those who oil in the industry's kitchens and dining rooms; Change in...
- NRA prexy Anderson hopes to heighten industry's profile. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;06/07/99, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p1
Reports on Steven C. Anderson's appointment as president and chief executive officer of the United States-based National Restaurant Association. Career background; Achievements; Plans for enhancing the country's restaurant industry.
- ...And adjusts to population boom. // Restaurant Business;11/1/94, Vol. 93 Issue 16, p36
Reports that the National Restaurant Association (NRA) has extended its membership coverage among restaurant owners. Strain created by additional inductees on membership processing; Changes proposed by NRA officials.
- NRA's new M.O.M. targets unit-level managers. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p86
Discloses that the National Restaurant Association (NRA) has unveiled the Member of Management Program, a new tier of membership designed specifically for unit-level supervisors. Availability of the program to managers affiliated with existing NRA members; Benefits; Total number of foodservice...
- NRA's grassroots reach. Bielski, Lauren; Romeo, Peter // Restaurant Business;06/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p15
Reports on the National Restaurant Association's (NRA) expansion of its membership through the wholesale recruitment of restaurant-level personnel. Invitation to NRA members to enroll one of their unit managers in a program called Members of Management (MOM); Annual fee for additional...
- Dynamic duality. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;Jan94 Special Issue 75 Years, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p76
Reports on how the National Restaurant Association (NRA) and many state restaurant associations formulated a means of boosting membership for their organizations. Use of a buy-one-get-one membership plan so that one fee could provide an individual entry into one's own state restaurant...
- In with the new. Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;07/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 13, p15
Reports on the appointment of Steven C. Anderson as president and chief executive officer of the National Restaurant Association (NRA). Anderson's goals for the organization; Career history; Concerns about Anderson's capability to head the NRA.
- NRA: Senate's immigration bill helpful despite flaws. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/5/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on the reaction of the National Restaurant Association (NRA) on the immigration reform bill passed by the U.S. Senate. NRA president and CEO Steven C. Anderson says that the bill is helpful despite some significant issues that need to be resolved. The bill aims to improve...