Find Info You Need On: The Hot Web
- A restaurateur's guide to the Web. Barbaran, Regina // Restaurant Business;05/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p217
Lists Web sites of interest to food service operators. Seafood information from Fish FAQ; International expansion information from Business Monitor; Hamburger lore from Cheeseburger in Paradise.
- Reservations Required. // Food Management;Oct2001, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p70
Features the Internet site www.foodservicesearch.com from Restaurant Hospitality and Food Management. Services provided by the site; Sections of the Web site; Design of the recipe database.
- EXPANDS TO HIGHER ED, HEALTHCARE: COMMkitchen grows in n/c. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p26
Announces that COMMkitchen.com has added Internet-based food service equipment procurement programs geared for colleges and universities, and healthcare food service operators. Description of the site.
- Find Info You Need on: The Hot Web. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p6
Lists several Web sites for the non-commercial foodservice industry. Foodbooks.com; Fightbac.org; Organickitchen.com.
- Find Info You Need on: The Hot Web. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p8
Lists Web sites that are of interest to the non-commercial food service industry in the United States.
- FIND INFO YOU NEED ON: THE HOT WEB. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p10
Presents several Web sites for non-commercial foodservice professionals.
- FULFILMENT. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;9/13/2007, p40
The article reviews the web site Pizza by TXT from Dominos Pizza.
- FIND INFO YOU NEED: THE HOT WEB. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on several Web sites that offer information on food service.
- Site-Seeing. // Food Management;Feb2001, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p50
Presents several Web sites related to the food service industry. Focus of the Beverage Network; Services offered by Chef2Chef; Features of the Cook's Thesaurus.