Branding (Cont): Rutgers students help `evaluate' Villa Pizza marketing program
- Losing streak over. // Jet;1/27/97, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p50
Pictures Rutgers-Camden's Cliff Tokely, seated on top of the goal, as he celebrates the defeat of Bloomfield College.
- Tattered jersey. Maisel, Ivan // Sports Illustrated;10/20/97, Vol. 87 Issue 16, p78
Presents a chart containing statistics for New Jersey's Rutgers University football team in 1997. Points per game; Third-quarter points; Completion percentage; Yards per pass attempt; Rushing yards per game; Yards per rush; Total yards per game; Punts; Minutes with the lead.
- It's quittin' time! Reilly, Rick // Sports Illustrated;3/11/96, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p80
Opinion. Criticizes Rutgers University in Camden, New Jersey provost Walter K. Gordon for cancelling the school's men's basketball program after the team lost its 108th consecutive game. The author's opinion that effort and persistence are needed in sports; The decision coming despite the fact...
- IT Update. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jul2014, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p16
The article offers news briefs related to information technology (IT) in the U.S. which include registration of nominees for the journal's Technology Awards, and a study conducted by Rutgers University approving the use of free-form gestures for the protection of confidential informations.
- Rutgers Day to be Held Saturday, April 25. // News India Times;4/24/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p26
The article offers information on the Rutgers Day by the Rutgers University, New Jersey to be held on April 25.
- Multiculturalism mobilizes. Ricketts, Glenn M. // Academic Questions;Summer90, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p56
Describes the proceedings of a conference on multicultural education sponsored by the Rutgers University at Camden, New Jersey. Necessity to incorporate multicultural perspectives into entire curricula; Obstacles to multicultural reform.
- Namibia in Camden. // Business News New Jersey;05/26/97, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p3
Reports that during the week of May 19, 1997 the International Economic Development Summit took place at Rutgers University's Camden campus, New Jersey. Reference to the hopes of business leaders in attendance of establishing economic ties with the Republic of Namibia; Reference to the...
- Rutgers names interim head of research. Tarbous, Ken // njbiz;7/2/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p3
The article announces that Kenneth J. Breslauer has been named interim head of research and economic development at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
- Milestone. McCallum, Jack; O'Brien, Richard // Sports Illustrated;1/20/97, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p22
Presents a list of major sports milestones which happened during the 117 straight National Collegiate Athletic Association losses streak of the Rutgers-Camden men's basketball team, which started in January 1992. Rusty Wallace's Winston Cup races wins; Ten Olympic medals for Vitaly Scherbo from...