Texas Bloggers Rant, Rave About U-verse
- Russia -- Digital Economy and Digital TV -- Insights, Statistics and Analysis. // Russian Telecom;May2013, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p15
The article presents insights, statistics, and analysis of Russia's cable television (TV), terrestrial, Internet protocol TV and satellite platforms, and highlights key developments in the country's digital economy and digital TV.
- Who do you believe? // Telecom Asia;Dec2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p52
The article reports on the conflicting data gathered by some research firms such as PaidContent and SNL Kagan concerning the performance of cable television services with the introduction of internet-based television in the U.S.
- BC Week. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/14/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 34, p9
The article talks about the approaches used by television networks and studios towards achieving profitability in their online contents.
- Planet Green Out for Buzz on the Web. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;4/14/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the introduction of the digital programming of the cable television (TV) network Planet Green owned by Discovery Communications in April 2008 two months prior to the official launch of the green-centric network. Discovery believes that the pre-release can generate word of...
- Product focus--IPTV. // Market: Europe;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p2
This article announces that one of the world's largest multi-national telecommunications companies is upgrading its service in the Czech Republic and would offer Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). IPTV refers to digital television programming delivered over the Internet instead of broadcast or...
- Net gain for Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/26/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 49, p4
Reports the possible rise of Internet television (TV) through cable tv in the United States. Prediction that consumers will look for one-stop shopping for entertainment, Internet and telephony; Ability of the cable tv to combine all three.
- INTEL COOKS UP FUTURE OF TV, POTENTIAL MESS FOR CABLE. Learmonth, Michael // Advertising Age;4/8/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 14, p0016
The article discusses Intel IV , a product of high technology industries firm Intel Corp. which is an integrated cable and Internet television service and the equipment for receiving the service.
- Invitel developing network. // Hungary A.M.;10/20/2014, p2
The article discusses Hungarian telecommunications provider Invitel's development of broadband technology, quality interactive digital cable television (CATV) and internet protocol television (IPTV), and increasing the household subscribers.
- Oz networks maneuver for upcoming season. Groves, Don // Variety;11/22/2004, Vol. 397 Issue 1, p28
Focuses on the rivalry between Seven, Nine and Ten web networks in Australia. Apology spoken by Seven chairman Kerry Strokes for the anticipated decline in ratings; Stance of Nine programming director Michael Healy on the issue; Television programs which will be shown by Ten in 2005.