Anne-Marie Kegels (1912-1994)
- For Further Reading. // Bones Incandescent: The Pajarito Journals of Peggy Pond Church;2001, p223
A list of books by or about author Peggy Church is presented.
- Famous American Women Poets. Northrup, Mary // Hopscotch;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p10
Presents information on famous women poets in the United States.
- Anniversary Tribute From Anita Diamant. Diamant, Anita // Women's Review of Books;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p3
The author presents information on her experiences with the periodical in honor of its 30th anniversary, looking at her admiration of book reviews of African women's fiction, female biographies, and women's poetry that have previously appeared in the periodical.
- RenÃ©e Brock (1912-1980). Cochran, Judy; Linkhorn, Renée // Belgian Women Poets: An Anthology;2000, Vol. 11, p45
The article features woman poet RenÃ©e Brock. She was born RenÃ©e Sarlet in Liege, Belgium as the eldest daughter in an upper middle class family. She was just twenty when she married Henry Brock, who was to become a prominent businessman. Brock was forty-one years old when she wrote her...
- POET'S CORNER. Trevella, Charlotte // North & South;Mar2008, Issue 264, p92
The article profiles poet Charlotte Trevella. She was 10 when her first poem appeared in print. Five years later, she had 25 poems published in newspapers, magazines, journals and anthologies countrywide. Competition wins at home and abroad include the Peter Smart Writing Competition, a section...
- In Memoriam Roberta Spear. // Great River Review;Spring/Summer2005, Issue 42, Preceding p1
The article presents information about poetess Roberta Spear. She was born in Hanford, California, thirty miles from Fresno. In 1974, she married Jeffrey Shelby and in 1979 they moved to Winston Salem, North Carolina, where he completed medical school. They returned to Fresno because of the...
- Remembering Roberta. Everwine, Peter // Great River Review;Spring/Summer2005, Issue 42, p1
Presents information about poetess Roberta Spear. Description of her beauty; Details of her marriage with Jeffrey Shelby and birth of her two children; Gathering at her house for playing poker.
- About the Author. // Singularities;1990, following p70
The article offers a brief profile of author and poet Susan Howe.
- Annie Dillard. DiConsiglio, John // Literary Cavalcade;
Features Annie Dillard, a Pulitzer Prize-winning essayist, poet, novelist. Family background; Career highlights; Literary style; Major published works.