RenÃ©e Brock (1912-1980)
- For Further Reading. // Bones Incandescent: The Pajarito Journals of Peggy Pond Church;2001, p223
A list of books by or about author Peggy Church is presented.
- Famous American Women Poets. Northrup, Mary // Hopscotch;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p10
Presents information on famous women poets in the United States.
- Anniversary Tribute From Anita Diamant. Diamant, Anita // Women's Review of Books;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p3
The author presents information on her experiences with the periodical in honor of its 30th anniversary, looking at her admiration of book reviews of African women's fiction, female biographies, and women's poetry that have previously appeared in the periodical.
- POET'S CORNER. Trevella, Charlotte // North & South;Mar2008, Issue 264, p92
The article profiles poet Charlotte Trevella. She was 10 when her first poem appeared in print. Five years later, she had 25 poems published in newspapers, magazines, journals and anthologies countrywide. Competition wins at home and abroad include the Peter Smart Writing Competition, a section...
- Teresa Palomo Acosta. // Red Boots & Attitude: The Spirit of Texas Women Writers;2002, p92
The article features Teresa Palomo Acosta, a poet native to McGregor, Texas. A brief background on her education is presented. Her poetry was first published in 1976. Acosta's achievement is outlined.
- About the Author. // Singularities;1990, following p70
The article offers a brief profile of author and poet Susan Howe.
- Annie Dillard. DiConsiglio, John // Literary Cavalcade;
Features Annie Dillard, a Pulitzer Prize-winning essayist, poet, novelist. Family background; Career highlights; Literary style; Major published works.
- Heka he va'a mei popo: Sitting on a rotten branch of the breadfruit tree: Reading the poetry of Konai Helu Thaman: Commentary from 2011. Wood, Briar // Women's Studies Journal;2009, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p7
The author comments on the poetry of Konai Helu Thaman, a woman poet from Tonga. The author relates that he first encountered Thaman's poems when he was a university student in the 1970s in Aotearoa, New Zealand. The author commends Thaman for her commitment to education. An overview of the...
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR. // Last Clear Narrative;2004, p105
The article offers a brief profile of author and poet Rachel Zucker.