Random House Still Leading Children's Lists
- HarperCollins Tops Children's Lists for Second Straight Year. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on various publishers which achieved several best selling children's books in 2006. They include HarperCollins Publishers Inc. which topped the list with 27 book titles. Random House Inc. ranked second with 23 book titles including authors Christopher Paolini's "Eldest" and...
- Penguin Group Tops Random House on Paperback Fiction List. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Penguin Group USA Inc. in the paperback fiction list category of the "New York Times." This was contributed by author Nora Roberts' four books which held the top spot for a combined ten weeks. Penguin Group had 37 book titles in the category...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p7
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of bestseller scorecard of the publishers for nonfiction paperback as of August 2003. Number of book titles published by Random House Inc.: Rank of Simon & Schuster Inc. in the list; Total number of weeks for including the books published by Penguin Group USA.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction Year-To-Date, 2003. // Book Publishing Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p8
Presents a chart depicting the top ten publishers as provided in the "New York Times" bestseller score board as of 2003. Business address of Random House; Length of weeks that Simon & Schuster stayed in the chart; Number of titles that Penguin Group USA has.
- Random House and Penguin Group USA Lead In Nonfiction Hardcover. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on the domination of Random House Inc. and Penguin Group USA Inc. in the hardcover nonfiction â€œNew York Timesâ€ bestseller list in the U.S. Rank of Regnery Publishing Inc. for its John O'Neill and Jerome Corsi title â€œUnfit for Commandâ€; Number of Random House...
- NYT Paperback Fiction List Features Host Of New Titles. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the results of the paperback fiction bestseller list of "New York Times." Rank of the publisher Random House Inc. in the list; Total number of titles from Penguin Group USA Inc.; List of books published by Simon & Schuster Inc.
- Political Titles Still Hot On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p6
The article presents information on the New York Times hardcover nonfiction bestseller list. Political-themed titles are shining in the list with over half the titles in the top 10 connected to politics and policy. Random House Inc. has 30 books with a combined 138 weeks on the list, making it...
- Random House, Penguin Leading Paperback Fiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p7
Presents the ranking of various U.S. book publishers based on the bestseller list for paperback fiction of the "New York Times." Position of Random House Inc. in the bestseller list; Number of Penguin Group USA Inc.'s book titles on the paperback fiction list; Place of Simon & Schuster Inc. in...
- Older Titles Still Ruling Paperback Nonfiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;12/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p7
This article reports on several publishers of the U.S. Titles that have been published months or even years ago are still dominating the December 12, 2004 New York Times paperback nonfiction list, with few new titles in top 10. Random House Inc. is the number 1 paperback nonfiction publisher,...