Airport Bonds Rated
- Moody's Drops $77M of Rhode Island Motor Fuel lax Bonds to A2 From A1. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;8/23/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33570, p5
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s lowered rating for Rhode Island Economic Development Corp.'s motor fuel-tax revenue bonds from A1 to A2.
- Oklahoma to Sell Bonds for Goodyear, Michelin Plants. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31958, p38
Reports on the Oklahoma Development Finance Authority's sale of industrial revenue bonds designed specifically for tire manufacturers in the state. Schedule of a retail order period; Employers in Oklahoma that qualify for the bonds; Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s rating of the bonds.
- Marshfield, Wis,, Water System Upgraded to A2. // Bond Buyer;9/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32473, p2
The article reports on the bond ratings of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the $1.6 million of Series 2006 water system revenue bonds of Marshfield, Wisconsin. Moody's assigned an A2 rating on the revenue bonds and upgraded $735,000 of the system's outstanding parity debt to A2 from A3....
- Roswell's Triple-A Rating Is First for a Georgia City. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;04/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30867, p3
Reports the triple-A rating of given to the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds of Roswell company by Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service rating agencies in Georgia. Retail of the GO bonds in a competitive deal in April 2000; Use of the proceeds for the development of public...
- Airport Refunding. D'Ambroslo, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the plan to the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp. to sell its airport revenue refunding bonds. Consideration of the market conditions at the time of the sale; Specifications of the ratings assigned to the issue; Preparation of master capital improvement plan.
- Moody's Downgrades Deerfield Academy, Citing Debt Levels. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p39
Moody's Investors Service Inc. on June 11, 2003 downgraded Massachusetts' Deerfield Academy to Aa1 from Aaa in anticipation of the private secondary school's significant increase in debt levels following a 48.5 million dollar bond issue. The offering, which will be sold by the Massachusetts...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p2
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 22, 2003. Downgrading of the bond rating of Windham Community Memorial Hospital by Moody's Investors Service; Rate of the general obligation bonds assigned by Moody's to Manalapan, New Jersey; Result of the survey conducted...
- Moody's Downgrades Cicero, N.Y. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p2
Reports on the declining obligation bond rating of Cicero, New York by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Failure of the town to provide the debt service payment; Inability of Cicero to facilitate the deficiency payment to the trustee; Adequacy of the financial appropriation.
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.