Univ. of Hartford Deal
- Univ. of Hartford to Hit Market With $75M of GOs. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p3
Reports that the University of Hartford in West Hartford, Connecticut is selling general obligation-refunding bonds as of February 5, 2002. Purpose of the sale of bonds; Comments of the analyst for Moody's Investor Service Inc. Naomi Richmanon the improvement made by the university; Factors...
- Moody's upgrades Univ. of Hartford. // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Services has upgraded the University of Hartford's bond rating from Ba2 to Ba1.
- Connecticut authority plans $60 million issue. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;11/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30271, p3
Reports on the issuance of revenue bonds by the Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority (CHEFA) for the renovation and construction of living facilities for the aged. Rating assigned by Standard and Poor to CHEFA; Issuance of the bond for Masonicare corporation; Underwriter and...
- Connecticut authority to issue bonds for Yale University... Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;11/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30265, p40
Reports on Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority issuing a variable-rate bond. How the Yale University will use the proceeds from the sale of the bonds; Rating of the bonds.
- Department is now a school. // Editor & Publisher;6/11/94, Vol. 127 Issue 24, p18
Reports on the conversion of the University of Hartford's (Conn.) department of communication into a school of communication. Affiliation of the school with the university's college of arts and sciences.
- MBA tailored for health care professionals. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/28/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 30, pS6
Features the University of Hartford in West Hartford, Connecticut. School accreditation; Design on the Master of Science programs of the school; Schedule of classes.
- PERFORMANCE SCHOLARSHIP & TEACHING ASSISTANTSHIPS AT HARTT SCHOOL OF MUSIC. // Soundboard;Winter1984, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p304
The article reports on the plan of Hartt School of Music at the University of Hartford in Connecticut to offer teaching assistantships and scholarship for outstanding classic guitarists for academic year 1984-1985.
- Teachable moments: Taking advantage of cultural encounters. McDaniel, Elizabeth; Moreland, Tamara // Innovative Higher Education;Winter94, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p123
Focuses on the Hartford Half Tuition Program at the University of Hartford in Connecticut which enrolls qualified graduates of city high schools. Changes in the demographics of the university; Role of the program in making great strides toward integration and multiculturalism.
- PROJECT TRAIN...A PATTERN FOR STAFF DEVELOPMENT IN HARTFORD'S SCHOOLS. Zirkel, Peter A.; Roach, Peter R. // Education;Fall77, Vol. 98 Issue 1
Examines the effectiveness of the Project TRAIN (Training and Reinforcement to Answer Individual Needs) developed by the University of Hartford for the employees of Hartford School System in Connecticut. Goal of the project to operationalize current concepts in teacher education into an...