A1-Rated RISD Earns Stable Outlook From Moody's Ahead of $40M Sale
- Gulfport School District, Miss., Downgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p27
The article reports on the move of credit rating firm Moody's Investors Services to downgrade the rating of Gulfport School District in Mississippi from A1 to A2 in August 2014. Topics covered include the amount of obligation bonds of the district and its estimated parity debt. Also mentioned...
- Moody's backs LDI, warns of counterparty risk. D'Antona Jr., John // Pensions & Investments;7/21/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p6
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service gave its seal of approval to liability-driven investment strategies, but raised concerns about counterparty risk when pension funds use synthetics to extend the duration of their bond portfolios. Experts said Moody's is the first of three major...
- ALABAMA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32660, p9
The article reports on the upgraded long-term underlying ratings and the revenue bonds rating of Troy University in Montgomery, Alabama. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its long-term ratings from A2 to A1 and an A2 rating for its dormitory revenue bonds from the previous A3....
- FLORIDA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32660, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the A1 rating to Aa2 for the revenue bonds of the Department of Transportation State Infrastructure Bank in Florida. The said rating has been given basing on the credit quality of the underlying borrowers, the strong...
- Battery Charged Up. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the ratings allocated by Moody's Investors Service for the new-money and refunding deal of Battery Park City Authority in New York. Provision of fixed-rate portion; Reflection of resolution backing the debt; Increase of pledged revenues from residential towers.
- Moody's Drops Cicero, N.Y., to Baa 1. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's downgrading of the central New York town of Cicero to Baa1 from A3.
- Moody's Drops Chicago GOs to Aa3 Over Budget, Reserve Woes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p3
The article reports on the negative rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation credit of Chicago, Illinois.
- Whitefish Bay Sinks. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the ratings of Whitefish Bay School Districts credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 attributed to its decision to renege its moral obligation pledge in Wisconsin.
- Liberty Central Schools Raised to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p2
The article reports that the A1 general rating of the Liberty Central School District has been upgraded to A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which affected 4.68 million dollars of outstanding long-term debt in New York.