Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p13
Presents chart depicting negotiated bond sales in New York. Rate of multi-family housing revenue bonds; Sales; List of industrial development authority.
- State, Local Maryland Sales Coming, to Tune of $838 Million. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31634, p4
Four upcoming Maryland bond sales at both the state and local levels later in the spring and summer of 2003 will add more than 800 million dollars to the roughly 600 million dollars sold by major state issuers in the month of May. The state, Prince George's County, the city of Baltimore, and the...
- L.A. County MTA Readies $299 Million Competitive Sale. Enochs, Liz // Bond Buyer;6/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32156, p34
The article reports that the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) of Los Angeles County, California, plans to sell about $299 million in senior sales tax revenue bonds in what was expected to be next week's biggest competitive deal in the municipal market. About $47 million of the MTA...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31717, p8
Presents a chart related competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of September 11, 2003. Description of these offerings; Time of sale of these offerings; Date of maturity of these offerings.
- California Readies $3B Ran Issue. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p1
Reports on the state treasurer's office preparing to sell revenue anticipation notes and general obligation bonds in San Francisco, California. Inclusion on the negotiated sale of revenue anticipation notes; Series of public offering; Providers for the enhanced notes.
- Results of negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;02/29/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30838, p20
Presents results of negotiated revenues, loan notes, and bonds sales in the United States as of February 2000. Includes purchases of Certificate of participation by the Apache Junction Fire District; Sale of sewer revenue capital in Iowa; Purchase of general obligation capital loan notes by...
- St. Louis to Refund $355M Of Lambert Airport Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p5
The article reports on the plan of St. Louis, Missouri to refund nearly $355 million of Lambert-St.Loius International Airport revenue bonds in early January 2007. This move is said to reflect a return stability after five turbulent years. In addition, the bonds are split into two series, one...
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;02/29/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30838, p20
Presents charts on bond calls and redemption developments in the United States as of February 2000. Includes industrial development revenue bonds of the California Economic Development Finance Authority; Civic facility revenue bonds of Albany Industrial Development Agency; Water revenue bonds...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p12
Presents results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003. Sale of bonds by Yavapai County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona; Bonds purchased through negotiation by Stone & Youngberg in California.