Florida, New York Deals Likely to Draw Out Retail Buyers
- Virginia agency trots out loan pool, SRF leveraging plans. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p28
Reports on Virginia Resources Authority's pooled bond program and plan to leverage a state revolving loan fund to back revenue bonds. Survey on the useful financing tools; Savings on borrowing costs.
- Florida Launches Underwriter Search for Stormwater Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;07/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30942, p3
Reports on Florida's search for underwriters to start its revolving loan program. Issuance of bonds in three tranches; Supplementation of the cash loans by the Florida Water Pollution Control Finance Corp.
- Variety of buyers expected to plunge into Kansas public water supply offering. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/17/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30522, p38
Reports on the plan of Kansas Development Finance Authority to issue revolving loan fund revenue bonds for public water supply projects. Expected participation of investors in the issuance; Rating of the bonds.
- Maryland anticipates extension of SRF sewer loans. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30783, p4
Reports on the possible extension of maturities of Maryland's state revolving fund (SRF) loans for sewer projects. Expected bond issues in 2000.
- Las Vegas Airport's $800 Million Deal Tops Negotiated Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/19/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33251, p7
The article offers news briefs related to financing in the U.S. including the two-year 800 million dollars financing of Clark County, Nevada for McCarran International Airport, the 360 million dollars revenue bonds to be issued by the Hospital Authority in Georgia and the 327.1 million dollar...
- Deals in the News. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul2000, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p15
Reports the financial performance of companies in the United States. Increase in the bond issues of Samurai; Termination of the revolving credit facility from several banks by Iomega Corp.; Plans of Iomega to received an unsecured facility and upgrade of its debt rating.
- Clean Water Pool. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p39
Reports that the Rhode Island Clean Water Finance Agency will be in the market with a multi-million dollar in revolving fund revenue bonds.
- Drinking water SRFs build up steam as several more states ready debt. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p1
Discloses that the drinking water revolving loan fund program is taking off around the United States, with several states preparing to sell bonds. States that have already issued bonds as a result of the new program; Program's provision of low-interest loans to local governments and other...
- Health Care Groups Ask Congress to Create Loan SRFs. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p4
This article reports that two health care industry groups called on the U.S. Congress to establish state revolving loan funds (SRF) to help hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care providers upgrade and improve information technology, including hardware, software, and computerized...