New York MTA Gets $23M After Exiting Swap Agreement
- MTA: Variable-Rate Debt Well Under the Threshold. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;4/23/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33899, p16
The article informs that, according to Patrick McCoy, finance manager of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) of the New York State, natural variable-rate debt that presents eight percent of the total debt of MTA is well under its limit.
- Firm New-Issue Pricing, But Another Flat Day for Secondary. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32397, p2
The article reports updates on the U.S. stock market. The Treasury's 10-year note declined one basis point to 5.01 percent. Lehman Brothers Inc. lowered the yield on several maturities by one basis point when repricing the dedicated tax funds bonds of New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- N.Y. MTA to Sell $475M of Debt For General Capital Program. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32468, p40
The article reports on the plan of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to sell $475 million of transportation revenue bonds in October 2006. According to finance director Patrick McCoy bond proceeds would finance existing approved transit and commuter capital programs. The MTA...
- New York's MTA to Sell $600 Million In Second Part of $1 Billion Offering. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33697, p8
The article reports that New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) will market 600 million dollars of transportation revenue bonds. It states that the transaction is the second part of MTA's one billion dollars financing. Finance director Patrick McCoy says that proceeds will be...
- N.Y. MTA Plans $744M Issuance in December. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/17/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34411, p1
New York MTA plans $700 million of new-money transportation revenue bond anticipation notes and a $43.8 million remarketing next month, said finance manager Patrick McCoy.
- MTA to Name McCoy Finance Director. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p2
Reports that the New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority will name Patrick J. McCoy as its director of finance. McCoy's replacement of Kim Paparello; Experiences in public finance; Career and education background.
- N.Y. MTA Entered Into $1.5B in Swaps This Year. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p4
No abstract available.
- New York's TBTA Breaks 8-Year Drought With Competitive BAB Sale. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33179, p36
The article reports on the return of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority (TBTA) in New York to the competetive market Build America Bond (BAB) on September 10, 2009. According to Patrick McCoy, finance director of Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) they have seen competetive BAB did...
- N.Y. MTA Finance Chief: Novel Remarketing Paid Off. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
A $63.7 million remarketing of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority general revenue bonds triggered strong retail demand, according to New York MTA's finance manaher.